MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MissAileen

So like a true addict, I placed a third order earlier and got Pussywillow lip glass and Innocent Patentpolish pencil. So my official haul:

Innocent
Pussywillow
Jolly Good
Refresh
Cheeky Bugger
Peaches & Cream
Strip Poker

mac_atemywallet.gif

I'm so happy I was able to get everything - I ended up skipping Sharon's quad because I just wasn't sure about it. I can't wait until my stuff arrives, I think I'm more excited about this collection than I was Alluring Aquatic!
Nice haul
heart2.gif

DILLIGAF

Welp as usual I'm going to the store on Wednesday Morning and if its not available I'm going on Thursday morning. Miraculously my job scheduled me for a later shift that day.
whistle.gif

sullenxriot182

Yeah my friend was saying how she was talking to a guy at the Macy's MAC counter and he was telling her Sharon's collection would be released before Kelly's and blah blahblah. I was like I would check on the 2nd just in case....texted her this morning when it went up but didn't hear anything back l

stephshopaholic

Hi everyone! I just joined please be gentle lol. I always love reading these boards for swatches and reviews so just want to say thanks for the advice and info I have gained from lurking in the shadows. I've always been a crazy online shopper though so you better believe I know how to stalk the mac site before releases. :p Anyway, picked up all 4 Kelly lippies this morning plus nightmoth because I've been wanting it forever, can't wait to get them! Paid for 2 day shipping but called and got refunded at least, hoping I get my stuff on Wednesday!

charleyscreams

I set my alarm for 3:30, and a half hour later it was up :) I was hella nervous and sleepy while ordering!

I got KYY (doesn't look the same as CYY to me)
DG
RH
Kelly's MSF
Both blushes
And just went back for Morning Mister Magpie

So I'm happy! Got all the things I wanted <3

lipstickaddict

Hi everyone! I just joined please be gentle lol. I always love reading these boards for swatches and reviews so just want to say thanks for the advice and info I have gained from lurking in the shadows. I've always been a crazy online shopper though so you better believe I know how to stalk the mac site before releases.
tong.gif
Anyway, picked up all 4 Kelly lippies this morning plus nightmoth because I've been wanting it forever, can't wait to get them! Paid for 2 day shipping but called and got refunded at least, hoping I get my stuff on Wednesday!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif