MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

CharlieKelly

I got: Bijou Peaches & Cream Strip Poker Cheeky Bugger Jolly Good I will try to get KYY and DG at the store if I dont get lucky with Nordstrom. I also called this morning before work and asked for my shipping to be upgraded. Hopefully, the email from CS will reach the shipping facility on time to do so. :encore:

BrknFlwr85

Well it looks like I missed the online launch for this collection. I think it might just be a blessing in disguise because I really need to go on a makeup low-buy for the rest of the summer. I know I would have ordered way more than I actually want or need if I had noticed it went up. I might still check the collection out in store, but I'm hoping to walk away with just Cheeky Bugger or nothing at all.

hwdsprincess

Aaaah I'm sooo sad I missed this launch I been so sick I just been sleeping and resting, I woke up to the email and realized everything was sold out...I only wanted all 4 lipsticks and 2 blushes...man I hate when I miss launches I didn't even know the date of this launch I thought it was mid June, my only chance is nordies launch since I finally came back to work can't go to store launch...

jchait

BACK TO STALKING PEOPLE! MONDAY NIGHT WE SHALL RISE AGAIN! ABOVE THE EVILBAYERS AND RESELLERS AND WE SHALL PROSPER IN LIPSTICK!
boxing.gif

singer82

So tired! :yawn: I'll be running on fumes today. But it's Monday so hopefully I won't be stuck at work till 2am. But I got my stuff, so I'm a happy camper! :D Now it's time to get super duper picky about my hauls. *hears low buy calling me to come back*

Ana A

I got DG, KYY, both Msf's, and P&C blush which I wasn't gonna buy but when you're still awake at 4am (Pacific time) caution goes out the window. My question is what are the "guests" still doing here?! Go to work or something, the party is ova! lol