MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

CiaoBellaa

Cheeky bugger was too pretty to pass up!
It really was! I love how Christine described it as "strawberry milk" I definitely don't own any blushes in this shade!
heart.gif

blondie929

Did they reply? Someone posted that also paid for overnight and called and was getting a refund so im sure you will too!
No but I don't mind waiting just thankful I got evrything I wanted so if they don't refund me no biggie I won't try to hard it was just 10 bucks can't always get evrything lol

Dolly Snow

Lol I'm doing cool "you can't touch this" motions on the other end of the computer, but this will have to do :cheer: HA  Ya so about how much it all cost....it's better if I don't think about it :hot:  :macwallet: Thanks love! I will be in swatch madness for everyone when the pretties come!  :frenz: Thanks for validating my addiction lol 
lmao

MissAileen

That sounds amazing! I got both blushes as well and KYY. I was a little scared of the other lipsticks and how they would look on me
I know what you mean, you never know with Nudes. I love all nudes so i try to make it work lol
heart.gif

hope we enjoy our blushes.. I'm sure we will.

MAC FAN1

What time is this collection out and sold out? I woke up at 7 am (west coast), only want to get one blush and one lipstick kelly yum yum, then they were sold out. Hopefully not 6.55 am, I will feel better if they sold out much earlier, that I don't have to feel that bad for missing by a bit of time. lol Hopefully get to catch up with store release
Good for you all who have what you want. :)

blondie929

What time is this collection out and sold out? I woke up at 7 am (west coast), only want to get one blush and one lipstick kelly yum yum, then they were sold out. Hopefully not 6.55 am, I will feel better if they sold out much earlier, that I don't have to feel that bad for missing by a bit of time. lol Hopefully get to catch up with store release Good for you all who have what you want. :)
Launched 7 am EST dodgy girl sold out 40 minutes later