MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

mulderitsme

I didn't get my dodgy girl. I was refreshing the home page instead of the lipstick page and by like 7:30 my time I was like WTF why aren't these available yet??? And then I clicked lipsticks and they were sold out. Soooo bummed right now. :(

NaomiH

I hope not! I love the coverage Studio fix provides its like flawless with a beauty blender
eyelove.gif
It's probably the best foundation I've ever used so far, I absolutely love it!

MandyVanHook

Okay I'm trying this tomorrow! Excited about it not being cakey because sometimes Studio fix can get like that.
Are you using the Studio Fix Fluid or Powder? I've never used Studio Fix Fluid. The powder can get cakey really quickly. That's why I usually have to use some Fix+ on top.

Edit: NVM, I see

ForeverJenn

That totally sucks, but there should be good opportunity for you to get it still (fingers crossed!). We don't have any of those options here in Canada---it's either Mac online, or in store. I am SO happy I set my alarm when I did because honestly, I really don't want to fight the masses this time! I cannot wait to see everyone in their beautiful new makeup too! :)
I'm glad you got your items :) What did you haul? I bet it will all look beautiful on you!! :)

Wolverina

Meh. I've decided no launch is worth me losing any sleep over ever again. I will go in store if it's that alluring. Besides I've often found myself disappointed with blind buys, even when armed with multiple online swatches. At my age, sleep is at a premium and I work too hard to lose both my hard earned $ and precious rest. But this is a recent conclusion I've reached. I'm also longing for the late 90's when I would get a pleasant surprise while wandering through Nordstrom: MAC has a new collection! That was fun. I don't begrudge any one their right to lose sleep for a collection however!

CarmenK

Are you using the Studio Fix Fluid or Powder? I've never used Studio Fix Fluid. The powder can get cakey really quickly. That's why I usually have to use some Fix+ on top.
The fluid, I used to use the powder but found it was a little too heavy and cakey for me. Now I just use the MSFN powder. Fix plus is definitely a must with both of these

MakeupAddict22

Since there's some discussion about foundations I need help..which foundations are photo friendly Mac studio fix fluid.. ..prolongwear or studio tech..what's that rule with the SPF? If a foundation has that you will get flash back? What if your moisturizer has SPF?

lipstickaddict

I bet it will all look beautiful on you!!
smiles.gif
Aw....thanks doll! You're so kind! You always look so beautiful in your pics!

I hauled all Kelly's lippies, both blushes and cranberry lip pencil. Was not planning to get everything online, but frenzy set in and I just ordered LOL! Let me know if you cannot get what you want and I'll see what I can do to help :)

MandyVanHook

Does anyone have any recommendations for other foundations similar to Sheer Glow? I mean, I LOVE my Sheer Glow, but I am always looking for new foundations to try, plus I have to mix two colors in Sheer Glow in order to get my match. I need something that is medium-full coverage for my rosacea, but not too cakey.

lipstickaddict

Meh. I've decided no launch is worth me losing any sleep over ever again. I will go in store if it's that alluring. Besides I've often found myself disappointed with blind buys, even when armed with multiple online swatches. At my age, sleep is at a premium and I work too hard to lose both my hard earned $ and precious rest. But this is a recent conclusion I've reached. I'm also longing for the late 90's when I would get a pleasant surprise while wandering through Nordstrom: MAC has a new collection! That was fun. I don't begrudge any one their right to lose sleep for a collection however!
Oh yes, the 90's.....things were very different back then! LOL.

CarmenK

It used to be like that for me too and then once I starting watching youtube videos and seeing all the awesome LE stuff I had missed out on I started becoming a stalking Mac head
icon_eek.gif

MandyVanHook

Since there's some discussion about foundations I need help..which foundations are photo friendly Mac studio fix fluid.. ..prolongwear or studio tech..what's that rule with the SPF? If a foundation has that you will get flash back? What if your moisturizer has SPF?
SPF will always cause some flashback. Oh, and be sure not to use HD powders if you are going to use flash photography. I've made that mistake with the MUFE HD powder...

NaomiH

What powder do you set yours with?

The fluid, I used to use the powder but found it was a little too heavy and cakey for me. Now I just use the MSFN powder. Fix plus is definitely a must with both of these
Kryolan Anti Shine powder to set it with mostly, I do any needed touch-ups with the Studio Careblend pressed powder. I'm almost out of the Kryolan powder and might look into something else just for fun.

jchait

I know a lot of people are going to be very angry about missing stuff, but the people who wanted it the most stalked like crazy to get what they wanted.  Oh, and the evilbayers... :getyou:
I'm sorry but I have to disagree. I really really wanted the lippies from this collection, but I got extremely sick from the painkillers I have to take for neck and back pain from a really bad car accident. lumping people into the categories of obtaining versus not obtaining the items they wanted from this collection based on how badly they wanted it simply is unfair. There are women who have jobs or children or life responsibilities who were unable to stalk at all hours of the day and night. try to remember that before you systematically categorize people please