MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

jchait

3ed327ba_20140602_183658.jpeg
Lol my cat wants to chat with everyone

Dolly Snow

I agree it's very true they are little punks they have no respect for nothing at all and you're right once to step up to them they get all scared. The only scary part is a lot of younger ones hide behind their guns and don't care who gets shot
That's so true and sad because even uf you don't step up to them and you fall back they stillwant to shoot you to prove they are hard. It's so sad kids killing kids. The world shouldn't be that way. It's bad enough everyone wants to fight with everyone. People they grew up with. It's awful. They are out there killing their blood, literally cousins and friends.

mousygiggles

Are you kidding me right now? This is what's wrong here, someone says something and people jump all over them. I never said we did anything, I said I thought maybe that's why the MAC person she talked to was confused avout her getting it before they said they launched. People earlier had been talking before about how for (I think Archie's they said) there had been a link people used before it went up on the site and therefore their orders were canceled.

Instead of jumping on people y'all could really use just educating them instead. There's no need for the ridiculous snark over something as simple a misunderstanding as this.
I am trying to educate you. Not jumping on you at all. Sorry you took it that way. I did not call you names, I said please stop spreading false information. That is all.
ok.gif

macnc50diva

Yes, lol. In my old age my temper is short. It does not mean I dislike people that are members. I welcome all that contribute and that are a part of the community.  I just dislike drama, bullshit, and people talking out of their asses to create drama and bullshit about something that is as mundane and typical as a MAC launch can be. I lack the snark of Erin but I just can't hide the frustration today. I do dislike the guests that are just here for info and leave. It ruins the sense of community for me.
It'll be ok lol this will repeat in two days I think-when lorde comes out. I'm starting to see the cycles too. Same thing every collection.
This was a cakewalk compared to RiRi. No waiting room. On schedule, MOST people got stuff they wanted.
:agree:  All of the RiRi Collection launch days were pure madness!
th_crazy.gif
Riri was terrible the first and second launch because they were online only (I think). I remember receiving broken lipstick, lipstick with grease all over it, people's orders were cancelled, punishment by package interceptions and then some. It was totally a mess. And that was IF you managed to get through the waiting room because of the site crashing over and over, especially at checkout. That was probably my worst go round with Mac. These people complaining now have no idea! Lmao My dedication to this company that frustrates me almost every collection is so high that I question it too, but like people have said. We keep coming back for more. So bend over and lube up! Lol

stirfryedshana

I am trying to educate you. Not jumping on you at all. Sorry you took it that way. I did not call you names, I said please stop spreading false information. That is all.
ok.gif
Sorry for taking it that way then. I've just had that problem here before and I took it personally. Thank you for letting me know though that I was incorrect. Do you think the MAC people were just confused saying it launched at 8 EST?

jenise

Are you kidding me right now? This is what's wrong here, someone says something and people jump all over them. I never said we did anything, I said I thought maybe that's why the MAC person she talked to was confused avout her getting it before they said they launched. People earlier had been talking before about how for (I think Archie's they said) there had been a link people used before it went up on the site and therefore their orders were canceled. Instead of jumping on people y'all could really use just educating them instead. There's no need for the ridiculous snark over something as simple a misunderstanding as this.
Thisssss

stirfryedshana

I don't find it confusing at all. And really this again!
You don't find it confusing because you;ve been here for how long. Of course newer people find this stuff confusing. That's why instead of getting annoyed and rude people could just help them understand how it works and correct them.

stephshopaholic

Mac never launches at a set time every damn time I watched a release that shit popped up in the middle of the night, just so you know for the future lol it's a pain in the butt but hey I'll lose a few hours of sleep for makeup!

lkillie

Went to bed at 5am central, woke up at 6am, snagged the two lipsticks I wanted then went right back to sleep for another hour. Tired, but worth it! :)

veronikawithak

Some say eat or be eaten Some say live and let live But all are agreed as they join the stampede You should never take more than you give

mousygiggles

You don't find it confusing because you;ve been here for how long. Of course newer people find this stuff confusing. That's why instead of getting annoyed and rude people could just help them understand how it works and correct them.
No, we put the information out there, how to look, give you links, and then people whine that it was not official and try to scare people that their order will be canceled and call MAC and say we "cheated". It gets old.

rocksteadybaby

It is all confusing but if you want a collection you need to stalk...No other way around it cause Mac is so unpredictable

Dolly Snow

I do that all the time! I correct and help! No hunny even when i first started out I didn't find this site confusing.

allthingsglam

Hugs everybody we all will get the lippie in due time and we all will look beautiful in them some will get sooner then others but in the end we all will get them peace hugs and lipsticks