MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

queenblenda

there's no set times for any of the department store online launches nordstroms usually is the first to have new collections up but for AA macy's was so theres no knowing you just gotta stalk

jchait

Tom told me it will be ONLINE on June 12th. Called a few different contacts, so hopeful he isn't wrong.

lipstickaddict

They are totally hilarious! Got tired of waiting for me and started attacking one another and playing themselves---gotta wear off that energy somehow I guess! LOL! I feel badly, but I have to sign for this shipment and I really don't want to miss it! My lips are all prepped and waiting for RH!

jchait

there's no set times for any of the department store online launches nordstroms usually is the first to have new collections up but for AA macy's was so theres no knowing you just gotta stalk
While I understand that there is no set time, that's not what I was looking for. I'm trying to get dates!

CrimsonQuill157

I bookmarked it, too! Thank you!
smiles.gif
I love unusual colors! lol...
Little Sparrow Cosmetics also has a couple of blues and some gorgeous purples.

The owner has the shop closed right now until the 15th but here's the link anyway: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleSparrowCo

msarge

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. This is my first post, although I've peeked in from time to time. I figured I'd go ahead and make an account. I can't wait to get my package from this collection. I didn't get everything I wanted, but I did get some pretty good stuff so I can't wait to try it out.
th_770016001157748873-final.gif

queenblenda

While I understand that there is no set time,that's not what I was looking for. I'm trying to get dates!
in your original post you did say time, as far as dates go Nordstroms is the only one that has openly said a date which is the 9th macy's and Bloomingdales usually launch the same day as nordstroms dillards and belk don't really seem to have a set days but is usually up online before the in store date which is the 12th hope this helps! :)

Odelia

Gah! I can't wait until my stuff gets here :> Looking at fedex tracking, it SHOULD be here today. *fingers crossed!* :pompom:

MandyVanHook

Are you going to make a video? Cannot wait to see everything on you!
heart.gif

Boooo! You know what's even crazier, my second order has also shipped and that one is just standard shipping! I guess they are swamped and going by the time the order is put in? So sorry doll! :(

They are totally hilarious! Got tired of waiting for me and started attacking one another and playing themselves---gotta wear off that energy somehow I guess! LOL! I feel badly, but I have to sign for this shipment and I really don't want to miss it! My lips are all prepped and waiting for RH!
Thanks! Yes, I'll get started on a video as soon as I get home!

shizzelly

I definitely want the cranberry liner when it comes to nordstrom and possibly the pencil brush because I need one and it's cute. But how good is the mac pencil brush? Is it worth it?