MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MACina

jawdrop.gif
Stunning, Dolly
love.gif
eyelove.gif
bigheart.gif

rocksteadybaby

Just got my goodies!!!!! :stars: Put RH on right away and I love it, but strip poker is freaking GORGEOUS!!! :eyelove: Gonna get A LOT of wear out of this baby! Okay, back to try on more makeup :) I am NC 30 for reference Edit: They are ALL gorgeous!!! And seeing CB in person I am SO happy that I got it! :heart: I don't own a smart phone or I would be taking a ton of pics right now! LOL
So glad to hear this I can't wait for my strip poker

Gryffindor

Picked up KYY and Cheeky Bugger yesterday. Wanted P&C but decided I shouldn't spend quite so much at once because there are a bunch of indie nail polishes I'd like to get soon. Now I'm considering sending my fiance to the store launch for P&C and possibly more lipsticks >.< . Need to see the rest of the lippies on super pale girls so I can decide!

IAmakeupaddict

After seeing the pics, I'm actually happy I picked up DG. I grabbed 2, because I was mostly asleep and didn't want to regret it... but was beginning to think I'd be needing to sell at least 1 as I wasn't sure I could pull it off.

Actual convo from about 15 minutes ago on Skype with my best friend:

[h=3]me[/h] ‎2‎:‎06‎ ‎PM I might have ordered a lavender purple lipstick yesterday. I don't know why, but everyone else liked it so I was like ME TOO and now I'm like‏

I'm going to look stupid.‏

I'll wear it for Halloween for something.

However if it turns out I really can't pull it off, I'll have at least 1 for someone who wasn't able to grab. I won't mark it up or anything, just price+shipping. I'll let ya'll know what happens =]

Amby79

I hope everyone got what they wanted. My first round went well.....second round is coming up for the next sale lol. My order shipped so hopefully it will be here before the weekend. Im excited and im so excited for eveyone who got their stuff already :-D now I can see what else I need to buy lol

ForeverJenn

dda28718_image.jpeg
Strip poker riot house dodgy girl lip swatches soon And here's a pic of them on hubby's hand
d5a446d8_image.jpeg
:drool: They're all starting to look really good ! Crap! lol
I'd swatch them in store if you can!
Oh Naomi, I doubt I'll get a chance. My goal is to get what I can from nordies, because in store is a mad house.
Just got my goodies!!!!! :stars: Put RH on right away and I love it, but strip poker is freaking GORGEOUS!!! :eyelove: Gonna get A LOT of wear out of this baby! Okay, back to try on more makeup :) I am NC 30 for reference Edit: They are ALL gorgeous!!! And seeing CB in person I am SO happy that I got it! :heart: I don't own a smart phone or I would be taking a ton of pics right now! LOL
Man I think I need SP now!
Ok so I am having a rough morning But here is dg. Nw22
71baeeae_CAM00905.jpeg
Omfg !! :drool: :eyelove: DG is everything. I'm going to need a bu of it. You look great girly!

rocksteadybaby

After seeing the pics, I'm actually happy I picked up DG.  I grabbed 2, because I was mostly asleep and didn't want to regret it... but was beginning to think I'd be needing to sell at least 1 as I wasn't sure I could pull it off. Actual convo from about 15 minutes ago on Skype with my best friend: [h=3]me[/h] ‎2‎:‎06‎ ‎PM I might have ordered a lavender purple lipstick yesterday. I don't know why, but everyone else liked it so I was like ME TOO and now I'm like‏ I'm going to look stupid.‏ I'll wear it for Halloween for something. However if it turns out I really can't pull it off, I'll have at least 1 for someone who wasn't able to grab.  I won't mark it up or anything, just price+shipping.  I'll let ya'll know what happens =]
Cool!! Let me know If it doesn't work out for you:) but I think you'll love it