MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

rooocelle

Credit to IG user.

charleyscreams

I bought all lippies except Strip Poker, can't decide if I want it! I don't care that much for nudes anymore.. it's all about bold lips for me now, but SP still looks nice.

dcarrington

I know that RH is meant to been seen with a slight contrast on most skintones but I am afraid that on deeper skin tones there will be too much of a contrast. It looks like a lip liner will be mandatory with that one. But I am really loving how SP is looking on everyone wearing it. !!

erine1881

Does anyone happen to know when it will be available online at macys ??
I do, but your first post? Really? It ain't that easy honey. :nope:
I definitely want the cranberry liner when it comes to nordstrom and possibly the pencil brush because I need one and it's cute. But how good is the mac pencil brush? Is it worth it?
The 219 is AMAZING!!! But this 219SE? CRAP!
Should I get SP or RH? :help:
Uh...ya! :durr:
Kind of hoping it launches at nordies on the 12th or so because then the lipsticks will be mine! muwhahaha!
The in-store date hasn't changed.
Oh does it maybe @erine1881  can help us :)
S&S and SP are two different animals.

MUAddict

I wasn't going to get the blushes at first, but somehow they both ended up in my cart lol.. I caved in! But I'm glad I got them now :) I am going to go ahead and skip the MSFs this time.
Do you think the blushes are dupeable? That's the main reason I didn't get them.

LiliV

My first order STILL hasn't shipped. I'm beginning to worry for my DG. I'm always a little paranoid until it ships =/
That's the one thing that always makes me contemplate overnight shipping, you just want to know that your stuff is safely on it's way to you before you can fully relax

mommyluvsmac

I know that RH is meant to been seen with a slight contrast on most skintones but I am afraid that on deeper skin tones there will be too much of a contrast. It looks like a lip liner will be mandatory with that one. But I am really loving how SP is looking on everyone wearing it. !!
No worries my trusty cork lipliner will save the for for RH!