MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Audrey C

Apart from staples, I've never used a backup. I've now sold them all. No matter how much I love a colour, I'm virtually always bored of it by the time I get to the end of the tube. Once I get bored, BTM it goes. I'm fine with that since I feel like I got my money's worth if I wore it a lot for a couple of seasons.

MACina

th_roll1.gif
rofl.gif
thats too funny!!! Its exactly what its like
girlhaha.gif
they're all being delivered to my house
..LOL

love it
I knew it
lol.gif

LiliV

I don't do backups either. I used to but now I'll only get a backup if it's for a LE item that's an absolute favorite. The only thing I have a backup of is Deeply Adored bc that's almost all I wear in the fall lol I also have one of Hibiscus but that was before I said no more back ups

macnc50diva

Lol Thank u so much for this useful information! Trust me I will remember everything u said. I just made a HUGE mistake purchasing siren song and I'm NOT about that buying lippies for the packaging alone life. I also bought sweet experience and I had to MAKE that work too. Just not worth the time...
Oh boy you REALLY are far more experimental than me lol! Siren song I thought was super sheer but still skipped it because I figured it would be too ashy. When I finally tried it, yes indeed it was-but it was milky/ashy rather than chalky/ashy and still didn't work. Sweet experience was an "oh hellno" from the get go. That's not an nc50 pink IMO. I do get that some nc50 and darker like that look, but for me no. I prefer pinks like gem of roses, sweetie, and the like. Even patent pink from this collection works ok. It's an unfortunate thing I can't wear whatever I want, but I've faced that some things just aren't for me.

singer82

Loving the Mirror combos! I finally got mine after the Pedro mess up. Can't wait to try it over DG n KYY! I've been meaning to try these. Been wanting a couple from the Final Cut collection.
They feel nice on the lips, too.  Great color impact while still being smooth and soft on the lips.  I don't like how much Luxembourg transferred but I can deal with it.  It really is a nice product.  I need to show it more love.
I know right! Found that out with Playtime l/s. Speaking of, time to give that some love!
Well, two BUs then. There is nothing worse than loving a product, but rationing it out of fear of running out. PS: Honey, I bought 9 Tropical Mist. I'm down to my last one. I should have gotten more.
Hey girl! Haven't seen ya in awhile. Hope you're good! :bigheart:
I remember... And I will also remember how i have not been able to get this one either lol

mommyluvsmac

I
I never back up either I use to do the same thing with my collection but lately I've been trying to to switch it around so everything gets love 
I don't BU either. It's silly for me to do that bc I don't wear makeup everyday. I don't think I've ever used up a whole tube of lipstick smh.

TommyCJC

I don't do backups either. I used to but now I'll only get a backup if it's for a LE item that's an absolute favorite. The only thing I have a backup of is Deeply Adored bc that's almost all I wear in the fall lol I also have one of Hibiscus but that was before I said no more back ups

Same story, I only back up something I know I'll get through and will be devastated to not have another of..

I have a Quite Cute Candy Yum Yum and a Moxie. That's it now! I really got to THAT point! ^_^

However I have been waiting for a matte lavender lipstick like this one for SO long and so I will be getting 2 back ups (I hope) because I will be wearing the s**t out of that lipstick!!!

The other lippies I'll get one of each as I will love them but have colours in the same family/finish etc... But nothing like Dodgy Girl!!

A part of me is REALLY thinking about getting a Riot House also... I'm just not sure if I could pull it off as I don't usually wear peach or orange lipsticks (Not actually sure why that is!? :/ )

Also another question... I'm right in thinking that the collection could be released here online at any point now? Because I've been stalking like crazy and that's fine so long as I'm right about that!? :) Xx

samanthadee1688

Wearing my Cranberry lip pencil today and topped it with Mirror lipglass. Cranberry on its own
50d875c1_20140604_072730.jpeg
Cranberry topped with Mirror
751e3e30_20140604_072920.jpeg
OMG this looks so beautiful on you!! *adds to list* I was thinking lining the lips with cranberry and then wearing riot house with uh might look pretty I'm gonna have to try it when and if I get my goodies! I watched your YouTube video, you're funny!
Loving all the swatches. I am curious if anyone finds Maybelline fuschia flash from the vivids line to be a dupe for KYY? If anyone has both and can compare I would grateful!
I don't have KYY but I wore fuschia flash last night and feel like I could skip KYY. I think temptalia compared them. I think FF is deeper than KYY though.
6551fccb_image.jpeg
Dodgy Girl vs. the lavender Viva Glam Nicki lipstick
Yes! Thank you for the comparison! I have VG nicki but never wear it so was kind of hesitant whether to order DG! Of course now I am buying it!
Do you feel like DG resembles VG Nicki 2( if you have it?)
Stacekang posted a comparison above

singer82

You realllllly need to show us pics of you with these lippies on mr! When you get them of course. You always look freaking amazing :eyelove:
Same story, I only back up something I know I'll get through and will be devastated to not have another of.. I have a Quite Cute Candy Yum Yum and a Moxie. That's it now! I really got to THAT point! ^_^ However I have been waiting for a matte lavender lipstick like this one for SO long and so I will be getting 2 back ups (I hope) because I will b e wearing the s**t out of that lipstick!!! The other lippies I'll get one of each as I will love them but have colours in the same family/finish etc... But nothing like Dodgy Girl!! A part of me is REALLY thinking about getting a Riot House also... I'm just not sure if I could pull it off as I don't usually wear peach or orange lipsticks (Not actually sure why that is!? :/ )