MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

NaomiH

DG with Bittersweet plwlp. I'm liking this combo!

Dolly Snow

@Dolly SnowI don't know, just not feeling it as is. Maybe it's just my mood or lack of fancy makeup though. Thank you!
It is all the UPS mans fault.
Let's chase him down lol

But in all honesty it is very pretty on you and I really like it.
It is like a lavender pinky shade on you and it brightens up your whole face and makes your eyes really stand out.

lipstickaddict

It is all the UPS mans fault.
Let's chase him down lol

But in all honesty it is very pretty on you and I really like it.
It is like a lavender pinky shade on you and it brightens up your whole face and makes your eyes really stand out.
Well put. I agree! It's a keeper!

jMANNSs

Ladies!! Y'all got me so jealous with these swatches! I ordered melt summer & darling to hold me over until I get my hands on these little babies! I NEED them! ESP riot house! I recently ventured into orange and decided whatevz I can pull it off! F a hater. Haha. Cmonnnnnn Monday!

IAmakeupaddict

Update on RH: I put it on tonight. I put Carmex on my lips for about 5 minutes, lined and filled in my lips with a clear lip liner (I used No Bleeding Lips because I just bought it and wanted to see if it works as well as Ozone) and added a *touch* of a nude liner around my lips. The lipstick grabbed the clear liner and was not patchy or chalky. Feels and looks much better :)

Dolly Snow

I put it on tonight. I put Carmex on my lips for about 5 minutes, lined and filled in my lips with a clear lip liner (I used No Bleeding Lips because I just bought it and wanted to see if it works as well as Ozone) and added a *touch* of a nude liner around my lips. The lipstick grabbed the clear liner and was not patchy or chalky. Feels and looks much better
smiles.gif
How is the No Bleeding Lips lipliner I want to buy it? Is it better than Ozone?
Anyways I am glad it is working for you mind if I ask for pic if possible?