MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Dolly Snow

Yeah I really like clear liners unless I have a liner that matches a lipstick perfectly I'd rather go clear.  I do really like Ozone but I feel like when I have to sharpen I lose product.  The MUFE one is also really good, but also needs to be sharpened. ETA I added the pic to the previous post.
Hmm I don't mind sharpening but it does seem like it it wastes more product. And I just saw the pic and :hot: you look beautiful

blondie929

You know, I was looking at pics in the gallery and came across this and was like, "oh-one of our Specktrettes has some facial hair!" Clearly I wasn't using all my faculties. Big ups to your hubs for being such a good sport.
Lmao anything for specktra lol

IAmakeupaddict

And I just saw the pic and
heat.gif
you look beautiful
Aw thank you! I'm sure my neighbor, who is a 70ish year old gentleman, thought I was pretty weird taking selfies on my deck at 9pm. But the sun was setting and I was losing my light, so a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! Haha
heart.gif

I'm glad I got the color to work. I still had to do a little tapping in of the color with my finger but it was a 1 or 2 minute application rather than a 15 and still not happy application like yesterday, so that's a win in my book.

I do really like the color now. I think on my skin the little bit of the darker lipliner made all the difference because it was blending into my skin too much and making me look dead. But the clear lipliner really improved how it applied. Its a 3 step process, haha!

LoverOfMac

I think Gold Mirror is going to have a lot more shimmer and sparkle if Pussy willow has it at all. It's quite metallic. It's definitely going to have more impact than Pussy willow. If you want a softer and more natural look then I would probably go with Pussy willow. I like the wow factor of gold mirror, though.
Ok thank u!! I have Gold Mirror, it's just the hoarder in me wanted to know if I needed Pussywillow too lol

MissElle12

Your welcome always! Yes the last of the lippies came today. I'll do swatches tomorrow. The quad and P&C blush arrives Monday since MAC forgot to pack them in my order. Are you loving everything?

Yes!!! Tomorrow I'll try out Cranberry l/l.

You look absolutely gorgeous in everything I've seen you post thus far, so I expect nothing less tomorrow!
girlhaha.gif

MAC sucks, how hard is it to pack a box???

Dolly Snow

Aw thank you!  I'm sure my neighbor, who is a 70ish year old gentleman, thought I was pretty weird taking selfies on my deck at 9pm.  But the sun was setting and I was losing my light, so a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! Haha :heart: I'm glad I got the color to work.  I still had to do a little tapping in of the color with my finger but it was a 1 or 2 minute application rather than a 15 and still not happy application like yesterday, so that's a win in my book.  I do really like the color now.  I think on my skin the little bit of the darker lipliner made all the difference because it was blending into my skin too much and making me look dead.  But the clear lipliner really improved how it applied.  Its a 3 step process, haha!
Hahaha my neighbors always think I'm weird! It looks fantastic on you!

IAmakeupaddict

My neighbors probably think I'm weird too here I'm wearing Cranberry liner only
Cranberry is amazeballs on you! I didn't order that one but I'm starting to think I "need it"

And by "need it" I mean, "I didn't want it to begin with, I definitely don't actually need it, but my lovely fellow Specktrettes have almost convinced me that I can't live without it."

duckrodeo

I tracked down a Riot House (and premature backup) i'm glad I did. In my swatch, salute is on the left and riot house is on the right. I'm wearing riot house in the pic. I will definitely wear this shade with a going-out smokey eye. I kind of wish it was a smidge more orange, but i think it will be a good subsitute for salute when that lippie's done. I also snagged a dodgy girl and strip poker but i'm waiting for the packages. I'm so weak lol
312373a8_image.jpeg

Dolly Snow

I tracked down a Riot House (and premature backup) i'm glad I did. In my swatch, salute is on the left and riot house is on the right. I'm wearing riot house in the pic. I will definitely wear this shade with a going-out smokey eye. I kind of wish it was a smidge more orange, but i think it will be a good subsitute for salute when that lippie's done. I also snagged a dodgy girl and strip poker but i'm waiting for the packages. I'm so weak lol
312373a8_image.jpeg
Pretty

Latest posts