MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

singer82

I'm so jealous of how lavender DG looks on everyone. It barely leans lavender on me, def more pink. My lips are pigmented though. It gave me that dreaded line inside my lips. Just looked dry, I even exfoliated then used PnP. Think I'll just have to apply it really lightly. And experiment with liners. I'm def lacking, I only have two. here's in sunlight coming from the window...
c4a761de_20140606_173427.jpeg
here's in slightly different lighting
5b0c61d6_20140606_170526.jpeg

NaomiH

And This is how Peaches & Cream and KYY looks on my NC40 skintone! I am not sure how much of the blush color the cam is picking up. But is a gorgeouuuuus very very pigmented shade!
Here's my swatches.
In order is SP,RH with a dab of gloss underneath, DG,CB,BIJOU,PUSSYWILLOW and KYY. Overall, I like them. I love Bijou and I have 3. Lolll... Knowing I'll be wearing it often. CB is awesome! RH for me is wearable if I put a smidgen if gloss underneath. It actually shows the color more IMO. KYY I did last because it leaves an awesome stain. You can eat and not worry about reapplying since your lips are stained up. :). DG is a lovely color. SP shows on me as a light pinky/peach nude. It's wearable for me. I hope everyone is having a ball! Oh, PW is a nice gloss as well.
Y'all look SO beautiful!!

NaomiH

Me in Peaches & Cream blush
My niece Hayli in P&C
blush Bonus photo. We're both wearing VGN1 as well as P&C :)

Dolly Snow

I'm so jealous of how lavender DG looks on everyone. It barely leans lavender on me, def more pink. My lips are pigmented though. It gave me that dreaded line inside my lips. Just looked dry, I even exfoliated then used PnP. Think I'll just have to apply it really lightly. And experiment with liners. I'm def lacking, I only have two. here's in sunlight coming from the window...
It's beautiful on you and that eye look is stunning

NaomiH

You look beautiful!

Dolly Snow

And This is how Peaches & Cream and KYY looks on my NC40 skintone! I am not sure how much of the blush color the cam is picking up. But is a gorgeouuuuus very very pigmented shade!
love it on you :eyelove:
Here's my swatches.
In order is SP,RH with a dab of gloss underneath, DG,CB,BIJOU,PUSSYWILLOW and KYY. Overall, I like them. I love Bijou and I have 3. Lolll... Knowing I'll be wearing it often. CB is awesome! RH for me is wearable if I put a smidgen if gloss underneath. It actually shows the color more IMO. KYY I did last because it leaves an awesome stain. You can eat and not worry about reapplying since your lips are stained up. :). DG is a lovely color. SP shows on me as a light pinky/peach nude. It's wearable for me. I hope everyone is having a ball! Oh, PW is a nice gloss as well.
Gorgeous honey!

Latest posts