MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

elegant-one

SOLD OUT - Quick Sizzle & WMS!

Nevermind! you already know
girlhaha.gif

duckrodeo

I just ordered Restores Dazzle - cause it looks beautiful. I already have & love the other 2 shades.
Are you NC15? I am NC15 too and I'm seriously considering Restores and wondering if it would be too dark on my skin hmm! The thing that's tempting is how buildable the cremeblends are and I think aside from Vintage Grape, Restores seems unique enough to own. I love the look of Florida but I own Overdyed so I think I'll skip that one.

Mac-Guy

Are you NC15? I am NC15 too and I'm seriously considering Restores and wondering if it would be too dark on my skin hmm! The thing that's tempting is how buildable the cremeblends are and I think aside from Vintage Grape, Restores seems unique enough to own. I love the look of Florida but I own Overdyed so I think I'll skip that one.

Calla88

I ordered my lipsticks Quick Sizzle, Watch Me Simmer , Naughty Suite, and kissable BU's of Woo Me and Enchantee from Mac and used paypal for anyone who wanted to use paypal, and then I pre-ordered Call ME Bubbles quad and two tendertones plus Nicki VG and lipliner from Nordstrom's, wanted to see those items in person.. I will be traveling on Thursday heading to Las Vegas and didn't want to have rush off the plane straight to the MAC store. Depending how they sell I will probably BU the tendertones! Here's a pic of me wearing Nicki VG and the Call Me Bubbles palette. It's my first pic on Spectra. I don't think I look like this but hopefully you can see how Nicki looks on me!

Knope2012

My order shipped and nothing ended up being backordered. I did standard shipping, so I won't have it until Tuesday. At least it's an early Valentine's present to me!
heart.gif

martiangurll

I ordered my lipsticks Quick Sizzle, Watch Me Simmer , Naughty Suite, and kissable BU's of Woo Me and Enchantee from Mac and used paypal for anyone who wanted to use paypal, and then I pre-ordered Call ME Bubbles quad and two tendertones plus Nicki VG and lipliner from Nordstrom's, wanted to see those items in person.. I will be traveling on Thursday heading to Las Vegas and didn't want to have rush off the plane straight to the MAC store. Depending how they sell I will probably BU the tendertones! Here's a pic of me wearing Nicki VG and the Call Me Bubbles palette. It's my first pic on Spectra. I don't think I look like this but hopefully you can see how Nicki looks on me!

The eyeshadows and lippy looks great on you. You made me so happy I got the CMB quad now.

Copperhead

My order shipped and nothing ended up being backordered. I did standard shipping, so I won't have it until Tuesday. At least it's an early Valentine's present to me!
heart.gif

Mine too. My shipping confirmation email didn't say anything about my Hush Hush Tendertone being backordered.

looovemac

I received my order!!!!!!!!! WMS, QS and RR l/s.. I am in loooooove with them!!! Also i ordered Hush, Hush.. It's great lip balm.. I can't wait to wear wms in warmer months with a little tan!!!

missah

What color does Watch me Simmer actually turn out to be? Because it looks so orangey on some people which means it'll look horrible on me.
My friend ordered me watch me simmer but I decided after seeing swatches and wearing a similar color lippie that it would look horrible on me. So I'm returning it. Unless there's a good reason not to?

elegant-one

No, more NW15. The color looks so lovely. These blend so nicely that if you use just a little at a time & blend out you will be fine. They make the skin feel wonderful & soft too.

EngineerBarbie

Damn. I missed out on WMS on the site. Which means I will be stalking the Nordies website on Thursday. I'll also have to call my hook-up at the MAC store to see if she can set aside one for me for my appt on Thursday.

So I just ordered the Florida blush and Colour Added quad. I'm only going for the quad because there are two VPs in it.