MAC Sweet Sienna pigment batch A77 real or fake?

jazm1n3s

The pigment didn't stain my lids blue, but more grey. It was gone when I washed my face the next morning though.
And nope, my brush is still blue. I tried to wash it again for the third time, but it's still there.

Actually, when I did the swatch, I put more pigments for the jar (bottom one), because it seems a little sheerer than the sample. I feel like that too when I used it on my eyes (I've used both on each eye to compare). The sample appeared tiny bit darker (You can even see it from the pictures that the pigment in the sample jar is darker)

But yea, at this point, I'll just assume the pigment is real. I was tempted to get another one from MAC Gone But Not Forgotten, but I don't think I will anymore since you guys said it's authentic.

Anywhoo... thank you so much panda0410! Really appreciate it!

panda0410

Ahh, it stained grey - thats prob normal
smiles.gif
Some of the pigments are harder to get off, they do leave a residue. Its possible when the pigment came into contact with the brush it may have had a reaction to any residue on the brush from when you washed it, like I said the authentic Sweet Sienna certianly does leech blue dye - I pressed countless numbers of this piggie in pans and got the same result each and every time. I would prob consider the pigment authentic unless something else comes along to prove otherwise. Atm it looks good to me
smiles.gif