MAC traincase from Slovenia :)

peachstock

Do they have MAC counters or stored in Slovenia? I really love that they've finally been spreading in the smaller European countries.

glam8babe

nice collection
smiles.gif

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachstock
Do they have MAC counters or stored in Slovenia? I really love that they've finally been spreading in the smaller European countries.

I wish! No MAC in Slovenia yet...they obvisouly have no idea how much money they'd make here. Loads of girls/women/men go abroad to buy MAC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyBean
Where did you get the short handled brushes? Did they come in a set?

Thanks!

I got a brush set from a counter on London Stansted airport. It looked like one of those bridal set brushes, even the bag for brushes looked the same. I was lucky to get it because after that I've never seen that set on that counter again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
nice collection
smiles.gif

Thank you! I gotta update though, I've been a busy bee buying more MAC and got quite a few new babies to play with
winks.gif

zeroxstar

Hey! Where in Slovenia are you from? I lived there for 2 years.. first in Ljubljana and then in Kranj i LOVED Kranj it's so beautiful!

nice collection btw
smiles.gif

Moxy

Heya! Hehe I live in Ljubljana and my grandparents are from Kranj! How lovely that you lived here for 2 years
greengrin.gif
!! I agree, Kranj is great.

jennyfee

that collection is NOT small!!! lol i only own 4 mac products :p but i loooove them and can wait to get to a counter!! anyways great collection