mac vs. specktra?

yummy411

i thought i was addicted to mac, but i'm not sure if i'm more addicted to mac or specktra
hmm.gif
:confused:

Willa

This is such a great place
Everbody is nice to me, even if my english isnt that good.
I've been to many boards/sites and this one is respectfull
Love Specktra
clap.gif

Love Mac too lollll

yummy411

i'll have to admit that when i first found out about specktra i wasn't sure where to start or what to make of it. but now.. i'm totally addicted: i can view swatches in at my own convenience (w/o annoyed MAs), the looks and tid bits of people's lives that are like me with a makeup/mac addiction! thanks guys!!
thmbup.gif

Beauty Mark

I actually am not that big of a fan of MAC (I favor other lines more), but I do like nice people, good conversation, makeup, and all that.

Specktra fulfills that for me while I'm at work, bored. I know more about MAC now than I would have, had I not joined Specktra.

MAC_Pixie04

For me, it's an addiction to makeup in general which Specktra doesn't help with lol. I started out as having an addiction to MAC, but it was the only thing I knew. Now that I've branched out and learned to appreciate other lines, I can now have conversations with other people on Specktra about more than just MAC, and not feel like a total freak for knowing the entire assortment for NARS or Urban Decay lmao

Jacq-i

I always tell my bf, "Look I'm not that bad!" as I show him threads of Hauls and from the Traincase. Whenever I get quiet on the phone, or in person, he asks me if I'm at Specktra.
lmao.gif

Now that Specktra has helped me feed an addiction to MAC, and makeup in general, I've got makeup on my mind all day.
graucho.gif
In courses, while bored, I look around and think "if their makeup was MAC, what color would it be?"

Plus I always use the Traincase/swatches as a reference point to help me decided what to get next.
greengrin.gif

I love you Specktra!!
eyelove.gif

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacq-i
I always tell my bf, "Look I'm not that bad!" as I show him threads of Hauls and from the Traincase. Whenever I get quiet on the phone, or in person, he asks me if I'm at Specktra.
lmao.gif

that is funny as heck.. okay.. do you try to slowly click so your bf doesn't hear it on the end????????
graucho.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Hilly

ohhhh i LOVE spectra! It certainly helps me think of new ideas and ways to use my makeup. At first, I was so intimidated by the site, but now i loveeee it!!

kymmilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
that is funny as heck.. okay.. do you try to slowly click so your bf doesn't hear it on the end????????
graucho.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

AHAHAHAHA I DO THAT!!!!
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

coachkitten

I just love Specktra so much! I don't think that I would be near as much into MAC if Specktra didn't exist. This place is the best makeup site by far and it really is because of the mods and the member here.
smiles.gif