MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

montREALady

Aww, Creme'd Nude is gone. I wanted that one in LE packaging!
cry.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Rinstar

Wow, i didn't think that would be first to go!
Me neither! Yikes, I'll really have to get it from the other stores. That was something I was debating since I never got it. I was going to swatch it today first while checking out Huggables
girlhaha.gif

squirtlesquad54

It's so weird because I didn't even go in the brows and I kept wondering where they were in the main section...then decided to peruse the brows and there they were and I was like :???:
For a second there I actually asked myself if I could apply bronzer to my eyebrows :lol:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Me neither! Although now that I think about it, it sold out very fast here as well, might've even been the first thing to go too, I haven't followed the launch too closely.

I wasn't really feeling CDN in the latest swatches, so I didn't B2M for it (got Blankety and Hug Me instead, love them!).

jackiegeee

I grabbed tumble dry, hipness and the green polish. Will be ordering steam heat, creme de nude and the green es from nordies next week. I can't believe creme de nude was the first thing to sell out! I figured that was the safest thing to wait on.

Dezrai

CdN is a pretty popular color anyway, right? So maybe people decided to purchase back ups in the fancy LE packaging? I've never tried it though I've heard a ton about it, so I decided to get it in the fancy packaging. I really thought FU or TD would go first. Good thing I'm not employed in sales projections!

beauteblogueur

Aww, Creme'd Nude is gone. I wanted that one in LE packaging!
Wow, that was fast considering it's a perm shade. But thinking about it I guess it's the safest choice for anyone who's really just buying for the packaging. Not everyone likes reds and oranges, and Tumble Dry looks super sheer. CDN is probably the most wearable shade for most people.

YarahFlower

Thanks for reminding me that I'm not finished with this collection... Off to the counter I go... Now that's a haul and a half . Enjoy your goodies It's only because they're in special packaging, the prices are on the steep side. Bring on Valli... Even though it's just the one lipstick for me
What Valli lippie you gettin? :)
*Scoots Close and Whispers* What you order though?
:lol: I've surprised myself, I didn't get anything!...yet! I made an appointment at my local counter on the release date :yahoo: I want to play around with it before I commit :) besides, TF and Chanel took so many coins :cry: my wallet is not speaking to me at the moment! :eek:hboy:
Same! I'm with Squirtle, bought more than I planned on. But I really don't have a bright orange lip gloss...
I'm sure you will rock it well ;)

Dezrai

Whoops! I somehow didn't quote you but I was responding to you above.
Me too re Disney!!! I got a lot more than I anticipated from that collection, lol. I totally hear you on bills and such. 
. And can you imagine if MAC does a line for the new Beauty and the Beast?!? I'll get no sleep for days stressing over that launch!!!

montREALady

Same! I'm with Squirtle, bought more than I planned on. But I really don't have a bright orange lip gloss...
That was on my original list but I got a L'Oreal one from the Lilly Pulitzer collection so I'm good...unless I see it in store and decide otherwise, lol. There's also the Morange lipglass at my cco...

msvluvsmac

What did you pick up?
I didn't get anything yet. I'm on the fence about a few items. I'm thinking about Tumble Dry, Hipness and Freshen Up. I think I'm going to wait until next week and swatch at the counter. I'm supposed to go to an event next Saturday at the MAC counter but we'll see. This collection is nothing like AA last year, I wanted everything. LOL.