MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

kaitlynxo

Ok idk how welcome or not welcome I am being that I've been gone forever (too much shit going on lovelies ... A lot of it good and some of it not so good. I'm still in touch w some of you by text but I wanted to share this deets before they ate at me: Two bronZers will come out. Matte bronze and refined golden Two defining powders that are LE: delicates and golden rinse. One highliter for now called freshen up. I will have this by next week and I will swatch this shit cause let's be honest. Hello highliter. Hipness is back. I forgot the name of the other blush but it's a limited edition. The lipsticks are morange Creme de nude freshen up and that coral one. I forgot this too cause I was given a quick glimpse.
Welcome back and thanks for the information! Excited for the highlighter and blushes :)

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I wish they would repromote Sundipped.
I was hoping they would.
sigh.gif

blondie929

Hmm... I'm not completely a no on it but it reminds me of this lipstick (Revlon Creamsicle) which I don't reach for often
http://www.xsparkage.com/revlon-lip-butters-creamsicle-peach-parfait-sweet-tart/
I have this and love it I also love the packaging on this so I might get a few things from this collection. So far this is the only collection that excites me

NaomiH

Ok idk how welcome or not welcome I am being that I've been gone forever (too much shit going on lovelies ... A lot of it good and some of it not so good. I'm still in touch w some of you by text but I wanted to share this deets before they ate at me: Two bronZers will come out. Matte bronze and refined golden Two defining powders that are LE: delicates and golden rinse. One highliter for now called freshen up. I will have this by next week and I will swatch this shit cause let's be honest. Hello highliter. Hipness is back. I forgot the name of the other blush but it's a limited edition. The lipsticks are morange Creme de nude freshen up and that coral one. I forgot this too cause I was given a quick glimpse.
Thanks Mosha, it's so good to see you in the threads again! Hope you're well. :wavey:

Kaipie20

Wow I can't wait 4 this! I think MAC saw how everyone raved over Alluring packaging this is kind of that and PS mashup lol. If PlayLand would've had some fun packaging that'd b my #1

walkingdead

Mosha!!!! Welcome back!!!

Yazmin

Pictures cropped to protect source. But I'll post pics next week with swatches
icon_eek.gif
holysheep.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

OMG!!!! I amd getting this highlighter WITH BUs and whatever the other thing is I am getting that TOO!!!!!!!!!! Imagine how this will look on us WOC!!
Mama like! On the list it goes!

I'm curious about the defining powders, but I sense that they'll be too light for me. Hope I'm wrong!