MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm quite anti blush when it comes to putting on makeup. This could be my first blusher since I turned 21, but I need to see swatches on NC50/NW43
The red part looks nicely pigmented, hopefully we'll see more swatches on different skintones.

matteattack

Can someone educate the makeup newbie. What is a over spray? It sounds like something that gives the same effect as Mac Trace?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Can someone educate the makeup newbie. What is a over spray? It sounds like something that gives the same effect as Mac Trace?
It just means there's a top layer of shimmer or sheen on the product that will be gone after the first use.

mango13

I'm still excited! I like the idea of using individual colors or swirling the brush all around. The overspray doesn't even bother me now... since I really like the product underneath.

MACGirl1908

*Unpopular opinion here* I'm actually so excited it's more of a blush than a highlighter. I was already eyeing it because it's just damn gorgeous, but I rarely wear highlighters.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dolly Snow

iagree.gif

I love blush, more blush the better lol
However I am disappointed it is an overspray, which is very common with MAC.
Team blush! I'm excited to use this as a blush. The colors are gorgeous and I rarely wear highlighters either.
party.gif

Ana A

I'm sure on my skin it will show up more like the highlighter it supposedly is but either way me wants. I'm kinda bummed about the lipsticks though, I already own morange, creme d'nude is too light, and tumble dry seems like it would be a disaster on my skin tone :(