MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

jennyap

d1f84a53_image.jpeg
Hmm. I'm sure I've seen this before somewhere. BRB.

jennyap

Hmm. I'm sure I've seen this before somewhere. BRB.
Yup, I was right. It's in the book, Miles of Mac:
ade4f949_image.jpeg
According to that, the photoshoot for this was in October 2013, which shows how far in advance these things are planned out. Also from photoshoots in that month (the most recent ones on the book) are these images:
4f34e910_image.jpeg
753fc396_image.jpeg
(Sorry, not great lighting, it's late here) I feel like the one with the dogs has already been used, although I can't put my finger on which collection - a brow collection maybe - so I could be imagining that. I'm pretty sure I don't recognise the other one though - a clue for an upcoming collection, maybe?

erine1881

Yup, I was right. It's in the book, Miles of Mac:
ade4f949_image.jpeg
According to that, the photoshoot for this was in October 2013, which shows how far in advance these things are planned out. Also from photoshoots in that month (the most recent ones on the book) are these images:
4f34e910_image.jpeg
753fc396_image.jpeg
(Sorry, not great lighting, it's late here) I feel like the one with the dogs has already been used, although I can't put my finger on which collection - a brow collection maybe - so I could be imagining that. I'm pretty sure I don't recognise the other one though - a clue for an upcoming collection, maybe?
Yup. I ordered the book in Dec and it finally came today. Not impressed. Sending it back.

erine1881

Wow it took that long?? And agreed I wasn't impressed by it either But it is nice to look at
Yup. I guess since i don't work there anymore i don't really have the nestalgia for it??? I dunno. I thought it would tell more about what went into each shoot-the thought process behind it. It didn't. Ah well. I'll just get money back and spend it on makeup :lol:

jaymuse

I guess since i don't work there anymore i don't really have the nestalgia for it??? I dunno. I thought it would tell more about what went into each shoot-the thought process behind it. It didn't. Ah well. I'll just get money back and spend it on makeup
lol.gif
Lol that sounds like a great plan!!!

curlyangel

This collection looks great. I don't think they are in an airplane. What's behind them are the washers and/or dryers

rockin

The girls in the photo are too busy applying their lipstick to notice that the Hulk is standing there in a lot of suds that appear to have leaked from a machine.

singer82

I might get both blushes. Excited to see swatches of the Tangerine one! And Hipness looks perfect for summer.