MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

sdsamler

Hmmmm my haul from AA was tiny (but loved) at 4 items.... But Im pretty sure I'm going to need Tumble Dry The highlighter Both blushes matte bronze Help me, I'm poor lol

carolwhites

Sorry if thiis has been asked but are the brushes LE ? And how much are they ?
A little bird told me that the 125 Split Fibre Dense Face Brush will retail for $38.50 USD and the 126 Split Fibre Large Face Brush will retail for $46.00

Start saving now

smiles.gif

ramarose

I kind of want to skip the lipsticks... trying not to buy products for just packaging =/ SO maybe Creme de Nude.
Definitely that highlighter.
Hipness and maybe Crisp Whites as well.
And a bronzer... delicates seems nice, I like a bit of shimmer in the summer.

CiaoBellaa

Hmm after looking at the website photos I can definitely see myself picking up some of this collection.

The red lippie is a must and maybe the sheer coral one
The frosty pink gloss is intriguing
The pale tangerine blush
Those studio sculpt bronzers look really cool too
And of course the highlighter/blush is gorgeous

Sorry I don't have any names memorized. Just generalizing!

rinacee

I think this will be a modest haul for me:
Tumble Dry
Hipness
Colour Matters

Still waffling on Steam Heat!

squirtlesquad54

So this will be a big collection for me! I'm loving the summer themed ombre on the packaging! I'm looking at: Steam Heat lipstick Morange lipstick Creme D Nude lipstick Tumble Dry lipstick (grabbing 2, one for me and one for my bestie) Wash and Dry Highlighter Delicates Studio Sculpt Defining Bronzing Powder Matte Bronze Bronzing Powder Hipness Blush Crisp Whites Blush 125 Split Fibre Dense Brush 126 Split Fibre Face Brush Lord have mercy on my wallet
My list exactly lol

montREALady

I kind of want to skip the lipsticks... trying not to buy products for just packaging =/ SO maybe Creme de Nude.
Definitely that highlighter.
Hipness and maybe Crisp Whites as well.
And a bronzer... delicates seems nice, I like a bit of shimmer in the summer.
Crisp Whites I'd have to see if it goes with my skin tone in person but I'm definitely curious.

BriarRose

Thanks y'all, for the pictures and news.

The summer collections lately don't really work for me, which makes me so sad because I love this packaging! :( Reminds me of Proenza Schouler (and hopefully this packaging doesn't have the 'fingerprints everywhere' problem PS did). The only two things I think *may* work for me are Golden Rinse and Hipness. Two glosses would, but I am on a LG no buy the rest of this year.

If nothing works, I think I will get the duo fibre brush. Duo fibres are my favorites.

B

Buffy89

In Germany this will release in May at all locations. Don't know an exact date yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri

I guess it will be Monday 4th with some counters putting it out already on Saturday 2nd!
greengrin.gif
I took a look at my Douglas customer's account to find out when AA released last year/when I ordered my AA goodies. It was the 2nd. But I'm pretty sure I was at the counter on that day, too, and they did only release the Patent Polishes and those Sculpt eyeshadows on that day
th_confused_new.gif
So I cannot contribute any helpful info here, lol.

But I've wondered whether there'll be a mid-May collection here as usual. Those Douglas exclusives always launched in mid-May (Baking Beauties, Playland etc.), but I thought Mac is Beauty already was this year's Douglas collection. Does anybody have an idea?

B

Buffy89

Which makes me think that either we won't get anything Mid-May or we'll get whatever the US is getting?!
Yup, I assume we might get something else maybe. The Huggables are kinda around the corner in the US, so probably them. Or Lightful C.
I've got the impression that in former years (before my time at Specktra), it was easier to stay informed about launch dates here in Europe, whereas nowadays, it's just super uncoordinated.

By the way, before I'm distracting from the MIB topic too much, I gave in to my cravings and bought both Shade and Call the Hairdresser. Haven't tried the liner on my eyes yet. Some time ago, I saw Mackarrie combining it with Preening and I just couldn't get that combo out of my head (thank you Karrie :) ). I'm planning to pair it with all those colors in my Naked palettes as well. CTH is kind of an unconventional pick for me, but I wore it with a denim jacket and a torquoise blouse yesterday and it's such a lovely, summery look. And it stains really nicely so it survives some hours of eating small snacks and coffee.

edit:typo.

edit #2: oh oops, this isn't about MIB, I've just noticed! Too many topics on Specktra, and too many toughts in my head lol.