MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

BuickMackane

The Veronica blush looks like a warmer Passionately Tempted
eyelove.gif

Loving (what I can see of) the quad too!

BuickMackane

Quote: Originally Posted by kimibos
it looks perfect for the yachiyo brush!!!
cheerleader.gif

You received yours then? How are you liking it so far?

BuickMackane

Quote: Originally Posted by kimibos
yes i got it. i love it, i have used it with hidden treasure and modern mandarin blushes so far and ahhh pure love. i honestly dont think i need another blush brush.

Yay!
pompom.gif

I didn't have Yachiyo when HT was released so I skipped it
ssad.gif

kimibos

Yay!
pompom.gif

I didn't have Yachiyo when HT was released so I skipped it
ssad.gif
th_cheerup.gif
maybe it shows up at a cco, and you can get a cp. or maybe you can get something similar. its the only dark red blush that i have so i dont know any dupes, burnt pepper looks similar in online swatches but idk.

xasperadastra

woooooooh Veronica's blush looks amazing, I don't have a color like that *_____*
Betty's one is cute too, but I prefer to take the peachy pearlmatte!
Aaaaaand I guess I'll go for the Betty quad although I already have enough browns and naturals (in the picture we saw time ago there were two browns in the Betty quad)

Naughtyp

I think I want both quads now. shit I want both of just about everything :( lol better start saving some $$

badassSENORiTA

I think I want both quads now. shit I want both of just about everything
ssad.gif
lol better start saving some $$
lol I want them too but I'm limiting myself since I'm probably spending a lot on the strength collection, I want the spoiled rich quad for sure
and maybe the other lippie (betty's)

Urmi

I don't know if I should get the pearlmatte or the Betty blush. Which would you pick if you could only have one? I'm assuming you can use pearlmattes as blush.

liba

OMG! OMG! As far as i can tell, LeClerc doesn't make "Parme" anymore, and it's the one i want. "Orchidee" is too pink...

I occasionally drop into eBay, but i haven't seen it in a long while.
I looked up their website, which you (or someone else) had linked before, and Parme is there in loose powder form….you're in the clear:

http://www.t-leclerc.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=4

Edit: MRV was the one who originally posted the link!

liba

I'm still not going gaga over anything in the collection. I feel like I must be crazy
th_crazy2.gif
I'm not feeling most of the stuff we've seen so far in this collection, either. I'm not sure why….maybe it feels a little too jeune fille for me? Time will tell when we see the whole thing. If I can save some $$$, hey I won't complain…...