MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

PolaBerry

on instagram it shows nordies responded to someones that it will be available @ midnight. Usually they say after midnight

kimmy yum yum

What happened with Rocky Horror? I'm newer to the stalk with MAC collections.
MAC had given a release date and had the collection up and supposedly ready togo. Skip to two days later after being told several different official release times Mac released the collection at like 2pm. They didn't release Frank-n-Furter for like another day or two. I stalked for like 3 days and got nothing. I got lucky and was able to pick up some things at the pro store.

CCKK

My big haul was in the Cinderella collection and I just missed that. Here LJ and shadow I wanted but now the powder has crept up into it. Even if I have to glue my eyelids open and push everything one handed (holding my baby-dog) I am not missing this too

Psych1

MAC had given a release date and had the collection up and supposedly ready togo. Skip to two days later after being told several different official release times Mac released the collection at like 2pm. They didn't release Frank-n-Furter for like another day or two. I stalked for like 3 days and got nothing. I got lucky and was able to pick up some things at the pro store. 
Thanka for the info. Omg what a mess! Why would they do that? To stalk for days and then end up with nothing is just wrong! I'm sure that happened to a lot of people bc of how all over the place that launch was. I would be a mess constantly checking the site for 3 Days! Glad you were able to track Down some pieces later though!!

jaymuse

That's what I WON'T do! I applaud you for sticking with it!

I love my makeup, but I can only sacrifice so much sleep .

MsKb

i think they meant pst i mean thats the last option now since its past midnight everywhere else lol
just out of curiosity (and because i'm too lazy to check) what time is it now for you guys? I always mess up time zones and conversions
amuse.gif
but it's 3:40 am here in Trinidad

nt234

just out of curiousity (and because i'm too lazy to check) what time is it now for you guys? I always mess up time zones and conversions
amuse.gif
but it's 3:40 am here in Trinidad
2:41 in Florida...my mom's in Trinidad right now and I wish I was with her, but my spring break is next week instead of this week
ohboy.gif