MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Because people at MAC are either drunk or blind. I mean how is Pink Plaid a substitution for LJ? And Meltdown for FS?
I guess they have to come up with a perm color that is the closest to the LE shade so they can recommend it to customers when the LE one is sold out.

lipstickaddict

heart.gif
BK

BeautyFan55

I prefer the RHPS launch to this. It's not cool launching a day before the date you set. Geez, what we do for MAC...

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I guess they have to come up with a perm color that is the closest to the LE shade so they can recommend it to customers when the LE one is sold out.
I understand, but there are better shades than those listed under "shade substitutions". Impassioned or Fusion Pink for BK, Morange or Neon Orange for FS, and maybe Up The Amp for LJ. Those are not dupes, but they're somewhat closer.
girlhaha.gif

Marsha Pomells

I understand that, but there are closer shades than those listed as "shade substitutions".  Impassioned or Fusion Pink for BK, Morange or Neon Orange for FS, and maybe Up The Amp for LJ.  UTA is not a dupe for LJ, but it's still a better substitution than Pink Plaid.  :haha:
Today I learnt that I should not trust MAC on release dates, colour descriptions and what is the closest dupe for LJ

elegant-one

I'm on the fence about BK. I'm afraid it will make my teeth look yellow.
OR, it will make your teeth look really white
greengrin.gif
That's what I would tell myself.

I don't think it will make your teeth look yellow
friends.gif
It appears to be more of a brightening shade to me.

lipstickaddict

OR, it will make your teeth look really white
greengrin.gif
That's what I would tell myself.

I don't think it will make your teeth look yellow
friends.gif
It appears to be more of a brightening shade to me.
I agree. My teeth literally GLOW when I wear Good Kisser. BK will have more coral, but I'm betting it will be the same effect!
friends.gif