MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

allthingsglam

Forbidden Sunrise
d7de858d_image.jpeg
b81b594f_image.jpeg
U look so beautiful in fs and between u and dolly I want fs now U rocked this whole collection

Athomasgsu

So excuse the bum look but I'm spring breaking on the couch! As soon as I got my delivery, I rolled off the couch and put on the rest of my goodies! SO highlight and burmese kiss with a wet and wild liner called berry red.

Dolly Snow

So excuse the bum look but I'm spring breaking on the couch! As soon as I got my delivery, I rolled off the couch and put on the rest of my goodies! SO highlight and burmese kiss with a wet and wild liner called berry red.
SO is life on you! Gorgeous lippie combo too

LuvKaya

Okay ladies, in my Nordstrom chat earlier I asked about Romantic Breakdown and they gave me 2 stores that have it. I called the one in OR and they are shipping it to me. They have qty 10 of Forbidden Sunrise, qty 1 of Burmese Kiss and qty 8 of Romantic Breakdown. Along with the blue and brown nail polishes.  Washington Square 503.620.0555 (OR) South Coast Plaza 714.549.8300 (CA) I never called this location.
Any SO left anywhere?

samanthadee1688

I'm kind of underwhelmed with summer opal. Maybe I am just distracted by everything else I have recently purchased (I HAVE gone a little crazy on highlighters lately) but I put it on and it just kind of blends in with my skin. I feel like its something I'd use if I want a more subtle look. That's not something I usually go for hahaha

DarylandCarole

Okay ladies, in my Nordstrom chat earlier I asked about Romantic Breakdown and they gave me 2 stores that have it. I called the one in OR and they are shipping it to me. They have qty 10 of Forbidden Sunrise, qty 1 of Burmese Kiss and qty 8 of Romantic Breakdown. Along with the blue and brown nail polishes.  Washington Square 503.620.0555 (OR) South Coast Plaza 714.549.8300 (CA) I never called this location.
Any SO left anywhere?
South Coast was my go to MAC Pro store when I lived in Cali! I miss going there! I didn't go to Nordie's much since there was a MAC store, and Macy's was closer If MAC was out of something. That's probably why that Nordies still has some things. I call South Coast Plaza the indoor Rodeo Drive. They had so many upscale stores there.

laurennnxox

I'm kind of underwhelmed with summer opal. Maybe I am just distracted by everything else I have recently purchased (I HAVE gone a little crazy on highlighters lately) but I put it on and it just kind of blends in with my skin. I feel like its something I'd use if I want a more subtle look. That's not something I usually go for hahaha
Same! I've gotten so many beautiful and stand out highlighters that I haven't been reaching for it at all. I was hoping to use SO as a highlighter... but I'm super fair so maybe I'll try it out as a blush topper.

Ajigglin

You are the real MVP. FS is on its way to me. Thank you!

shizzelly

d9461501_20150310_185555.jpeg
Here we go! This is Burmese Kiss with Cranberry l/l underneath. Also Summer Opal as highlight. Blush is Nars Orgasm with the new Becca Blushed Copper on top!