MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

MissElle12

March 5th
pompom.gif

You're a lifesaver! I don't leave for my trip till the week after! Thank you
heart.gif

style-addict

Thanks for the release date update!

I think I'm going to get the VPF palette. I've never tried this formula either, I skipped the one from the Brooke Shields collection.
In all honesty, I don't need more eyeshadows, but this palette looks so so pretty.

Gold, shimmer, sheen, glitter...all the things I love!!!
pompom.gif
pompom.gif
pompom.gif
pompom.gif

nt234

The VPF palette is gorgeous. I'm definitely getting it. It'll be my first one, but it's the only one I've ever really been interested in!

lipstickaddict

Thanks so much for posting this.

I wasn't sure about Summer Opal, but that photo of the gold flecks in the brush looks divine!
Most welcome and I totally agree! I only wish that it was in round packaging like when it released in the mystery collection this past summer. It looks so nice in the round compact!
That said, it is probably coming home with me anyway :)

Ana A

The promo picture makes me want to buy everything including the eye shadow palette and I never buy palettes from mac. Unfortunately I must keep my addiction in check so just 2 or 3 lipsticks for me and Summer Opal. The eye shadow palette reminds me a bit of the colors I have on my UD naked palettes.

lilinah

If Lavender Jade is like Dodgy Girl - or the re-release of Lavender Whip or VG Nicki 2 - i won't need it.

LMarie21

Looks like I really have to put money aside like ASAP lol...comes out the same day at Cinderella eek! Gum and water diet lol...kidding lol.