MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

jravae

It was SO great! We put like twenty pounds of makeup on my aunts giant kitchen table and we had a step by step thing where we're like, "and now we do the cheekbones, you're going to want to find a gray toned brown just darker than your skin..." And it was the best ever :D I wish every day was makeup party day. So sad for the two year old tho, she LOOOOOOOVES makeup, but you turn your back for 0.0001 seconds and you hear "pinta Mariela?" and something has been destroyed. A cream has been gouged, a pigment is on the floor, a brush has been de-fibered.... She is a like a makeup destroying monster lol, finally at the end she was in tears and we were like "k quieres mija? K necesitas?" And through the tears she's like "pinturaaaaaaa!!!"
Aww, haha that's adorable. I love bringing my crazy bag of MAC lippies when I visit my cousins and having lipstick parties. I should start bringing all my eyeshadows and liners, too. I have a huge urban decay eye collection even though I mostly don't have the patience for eyeshadow-never quite got the technique down. Speaking of makeup parties, my grandma was feeling down one day so we had an impromptu lipstick party in the car with my aunt. I put heroine on my grandma and she loved it-she was all smiles and walking around with her head high like a queen after that.
da2b5386_image.jpeg

LauraLara

Aww, haha that's adorable. I love bringing my crazy bag of MAC lippies when I visit my cousins and having lipstick parties. I should start bringing all my eyeshadows and liners, too. I have a huge urban decay eye collection even though I mostly don't have the patience for eyeshadow-never quite got the technique down. Speaking of makeup parties, my grandma was feeling down one day so we had an impromptu lipstick party in the car with my aunt. I put heroine on my grandma and she loved it-she was all smiles and walking around with her head high like a queen after that.
da2b5386_image.jpeg
What a lovely family! Your grandma is beautiful! Makeup makes everyone happy :D it's like finger painting for grown ups, and you get to show everyone your painting. We should have international makeup party day.

jravae

What a lovely family! Your grandma is beautiful! Makeup makes everyone happy :D it's like finger painting for grown ups, and you get to show everyone your painting. We should have international makeup party day.
️ Thank you so much! Your family is lovely as well. I could get on board with that holiday for sure. I love the feel-good aspect of makeup and having everyone get together and bond over getting pretty is always fun. I love your way of looking at makeup too, btw-a painting you get to show everyone. Very cool.

montREALady

That's awesome of you. My sister does not understand my make-up habit. 
I actually got her into it, now she's even doing makeup on others! She's who got me to sell Younique and is fully made up every day hustling her business. Wayyyyy more than me. She's so cute! All weekend we'd break into a makeup discussion and my husband and her bf would either be like :rolleyes: or :sleepy:

montREALady

da2b5386_image.jpeg
Omg that's so sweet re your grandma! She's absolutely lovely!! :eyelove:

montREALady

Yeah, I going to call them tomorrow maybe I can just give them my new card info and I will definitely ask about the eta. When I placed the order it said it will ship in 26 days then I few days later it wasn't available for pre-order, but I could see the days count down. So maybe it will ship on the 24th of this month.
It's weird, since I placed my order (03/04, eta of 52 days), it has popped up now and again.

mango13

My funds are being withheld again. Did you end up calling?
My funds are not being withheld and it's freaking me out. I just called and they said that they will take the money again when it ships. So maybe yours is shipping. I was also worried about there being an issue with the fact that I got a new card for the account but it seems to be fine. I had another item on back order (a cutting board) which was supposed to ship on the 20th, but ended up being shipped today and the guy said that they will take the money out of my account when the second item ships.

mango13

OMG, I just placed an order for Summer Opal at Macy's. After my order I checked and it was sold out. So hopefully I got one of the last ones. I'll be super bummed if my order gets cancelled.