MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Yazmin

Ugggh. Majorly annoying.
I don't understand why it went through and only got cancelled a whole day later. Also, right after it got cancelled I noticed Macy's kept showing it as being available but when I added it to my cart it would say not available and then this morning I saw LJ being shown on there as sold out. Whyyyyyy?
Macy's sucks at keeping online inventory accurate. It can take a bit to catch up. This was the exact reason I stopped buying LE MAC from Bloomingdales.

montREALady

The expected ship date now says April 29th!!!!!
LOL, you're cracking me up. You are so on it!! My order still says May 1st...

You can add LJ to brown bag now, eta in 15 days like you said:
http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/mac-lipstick-bao-bao-wan-collection?ID=1286766

DLuxJessica

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/mac-lipstick-bao-bao-wan-collection?ID=1286766
It's doing that cute thing that Bloomies does where you can add it to your cart, and then when you go to check out, it's out of stock.
blink.gif

DLuxJessica

Oh I love that!! It's such great fun!
Yeah, it's a little silly. As much as I would have liked to order one for myself, I really just hope that everyone who WAS able to do one of the backorders actually gets their product. All this screwy in and out of stock nonsense just makes me want to give Bloomies (and the rest of them, too) some serious side-eye.

mango13

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/mac-lipstick-bao-bao-wan-collection?ID=128676
My order from March 30th still says May, but the one from yesterday says April 29th. I highly doubt they would ship new orders before old ones. Also, the cutting board that I order shipped 14 days early so if said 15 days yesterday and they ship two weeks early it may ship today or tomorrow (but I'm probably too hopeful)!

LOL, yeah I'm putting way to much effort in to this!

mango13

Yeah, it's a little silly. As much as I would have liked to order one for myself, I really just hope that everyone who WAS able to do one of the backorders actually gets their product. All this screwy in and out of stock nonsense just makes me want to give Bloomies (and the rest of them, too) some serious side-eye.
If both of my orders get cancelled after this I will be super agro.

montREALady

My order from March 30th still says May, but the one from yesterday says April 29th. I highly doubt they would ship new orders before old ones. Also, the cutting board that I order shipped 14 days early so if said 15 days yesterday and they ship two weeks early it may ship today or tomorrow (but I'm probably too hopeful)!

LOL, yeah I'm putting way to much effort in to this!
Yeah I think you're a little hopeful (think positive! lol). If we get anything it looks like they're waiting to get it from MAC first and I doubt that they will be early
sneaky.gif

mango13

Yeah I think you're a little hopeful (think positive! lol). If we get anything it looks like they're waiting to get it from MAC first and I doubt that they will be early
sneaky.gif
Probably, maybe there will be a huge restock everywhere! I think the 1st is the latest possible date, I doubt they would say the first and then extend it by two months.

mango13

I saw Burmese Kiss available at Bloomingdale's and I ordered it. It said it's in stock and should ship in two days. IDK, how true that is... but I hope I can actually get it and it's not like Macy's ghost restock of Summer Opal. If anyone is interested I saw it going and coming back so keep checking the site.

mango13

Macy's sucks at keeping online inventory accurate. It can take a bit to catch up. This was the exact reason I stopped buying LE MAC from Bloomingdales.
I was really hopping that Bloomingdale's wouldn't have that problem. Now I just have to sit and wait.

jravae

I saw Burmese Kiss available at Bloomingdale's and I ordered it. It said it's in stock and should ship in two days. IDK, how true that is... but I hope I can actually get it and it's not like Macy's ghost restock of Summer Opal. If anyone is interested I saw it going and coming back so keep checking the site.
I hope you get it! I think a couple girls here got RB on a Bloomingdale's flash restock and that's how I got my Summer Opal.

mango13

I hope you get it! I think a couple girls here got RB on a Bloomingdale's flash restock and that's how I got my Summer Opal.
That's how I got my RB too and it shipped next day so hoping for the same! When did you get your Summer Opal? I really hope they have more restocks!

montREALady

I think I want FS now!

jravae

That's how I got my RB too and it shipped next day so hoping for the same! When did you get your Summer Opal? I really hope they have more restocks!
It was the middle of last month-someone here spotted it in stock and it shipped out the next day.

yesyesyumyum

I was able to order LJ from Bloomie's and I got a confirmation email...though it said the ship date is May 1, but I hope I actually get it!! Did anyone else catch it?