MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

KiraAR

Ah ma gah. I just got shipping notice from Bloomingdale's on my long-backordered Lavender Jade. I'd just about given up hope! YAY!
party.gif

montREALady

I'm so glad the LJs are shipping for you all! Still remain baffled why there is stock from them to send out sooo long after LJ has been SO. But, it's good though! You ladies have waiting LONG enough for this lippie!! I hope everyone enjoys. :)
Not sure how it works but maybe MAC owed them stock. Like they short-shipped or something. This LJ is for my sis otherwise I'd be a lot more excited lol. Maybe I'll wear mine tomorrow as a celebration. Lollll

mango13

I placed a phone order. They ship free to the U.S. via phone, I've done it a few times before!
That's so weird. I guess it depends who you talk to. The first time I phoned the lady said that I could do it, but I didn't know whether I wanted to pay for shipping or buy a few extra things to get free shipping and when I called back I got a different answer so I assumed the first lady left out a few details. Did they charge you tax on the order?

mango13

Not sure how it works but maybe MAC owed them stock. Like they short-shipped or something. This LJ is for my sis otherwise I'd be a lot more excited lol. Maybe I'll wear mine tomorrow as a celebration. Lollll
You totally should! It looks like such a fun color. My other LJ order shipped too and I just got confirmation for the first... so now I can hoard those LJs.

yesyesyumyum

You totally should! It looks like such a fun color. My other LJ order shipped too and I just got confirmation for the first... so now I can hoard those LJs.
You got a shipping confirmation for your second order? You placed that one end of March/early April right? I hope mine will actually ship too!!!

mango13

You got a shipping confirmation for your second order? You placed that one end of March/early April right? I hope mine will actually ship too!!!
I only got the shipping email for the second order placed on April 8th. The other order placed on March 30th said PROCESSING the whole day until I now checked the order log on Bloomingdale's it now says shipped on April 13th, have you checked your order log?

yesyesyumyum

I only got the shipping email for the second order placed on April 8th. The other order placed on March 30th said PROCESSING the whole day until I now checked the order log on Bloomingdale's it now says shipped on April 13th, have you checked your order log?
omg it said 'Processing' the whole day and I literally just checked and it says 'In Transit'!!!!!!
cheerleader.gif

MissElle12

That's so weird. I guess it depends who you talk to. The first time I phoned the lady said that I could do it, but I didn't know whether I wanted to pay for shipping or buy a few extra things to get free shipping and when I called back I got a different answer so I assumed the first lady left out a few details. Did they charge you tax on the order?
Yep!

KGeezy

finally got my shipping notice from bloomies for the LJ that was on b/o. let's see if it actually get here bc the post office has been such a pain in the ass lately

mango13

What's your total count? I hope you end up liking it after all this!!
I got three LJs, I guess I was really worried about missing out. I wanted four lipsticks so since I had Romantic Breakdown I would have four with the LJ's, but then I got really lucky and got Burmese Kiss... so I'm really hoping I can get Forbidden Sunrise and Summer Opal from somewhere...hopefully Bloomingdale's!!! Have you seen FS pop up anywhere since March 4th?

Yeah, after getting three... I really hope I like them... otherwise it will be all that work for something that's just okay... but I think I will like it.

montREALady

I got three LJs, I guess I was really worried about missing out. I wanted four lipsticks so since I had Romantic Breakdown I would have four with the LJ's, but then I got really lucky and got Burmese Kiss... so I'm really hoping I can get Forbidden Sunrise and Summer Opal from somewhere...hopefully Bloomingdale's!!! Have you seen FS pop up anywhere since March 4th? Yeah, after getting three... I really hope I like them... otherwise it will be all that work for something that's just okay... but I think I will like it.
Yes I believe I did but I wasn't interested. Let me know if you see it pop back up. You're a super sleuth!! I'm sure you'll like it. If not, there are tons of people here I'm sure who missed it and would like it. Mine gets delivered on Saturday. Which is weird since it's only in CT and I'm in NYC.

mango13

Yes I believe I did but I wasn't interested. Let me know if you see it pop back up. You're a super sleuth!! I'm sure you'll like it. If not, there are tons of people here I'm sure who missed it and would like it. Mine gets delivered on Saturday. Which is weird since it's only in CT and I'm in NYC.
Do you remember the retailer that you saw it pop at? I'm going to regularly do my retailer check and if I see it will definitely let you know! Saturday sounds a bit late... considering how close it is to you. I bet that date will be changed. I'm in MN and I ordered my Romantic Breakdown on a Friday night it shipped out next morning and it was delivered by the of the day on Thursday.