MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

allthingsglam

I was thinking of skipping the ls in this collection lj is the only one I want pending more swatches I only worn dodgy girl twice Riri boy is my go too shade I love it never want to be without

LMarie21

Lavender Jade
eyelove.gif

MissElle12

Lip swatches of Lavender Jade. And... it's back on my list!

Photo credit to @arinne87 on IG.

Photo credit to @jdyva_mua on IG.
Tx. I may pick it up. If it looks anything like the first photo I would be very happy, but if she used a liner or mixed it with another lippie I will stay away from it. It looks so pink on the second picture.
huh2.gif
Probably because they have different skin tones and likely different lip pigmentation

MissElle12

Skipping all the lippies. And likely the VPF palette too. I can get those colors from ColourPop for way cheaper. Im only here for the Beauty Powder. Since this and the Cinderella ones launch the same day, I plan to swatch all three and pick the one I like best. Right now Im leaning towards Summer Opal though.

beautyescape

Is March 5th the launch date for in stores or counters and online? I am still lusting over Lavender Jade and Summer Opal beauty powder but I don't think I will make it to a counter or store by the 5th. Has anyone had any experience holding items from a LE launch at either a Macy's counter or Nordstrom counter?

Dolly Snow

Is March 5th the launch date for in stores or counters and online? I am still lusting over Lavender Jade and Summer Opal beauty powder but I don't think I will make it to a counter or store by the 5th. Has anyone had any experience holding items from a LE launch at either a Macy's counter or Nordstrom counter?
Usually most stores and counters won't hold any LE items.
This collection won't be at counters ie..Nordies or Macy's.
This is a MSO and online only collection

beautyescape

Usually most stores and counters won't hold any LE items.
This collection won't be at counters ie..Nordies or Macy's.
This is a MSO and online only collection
Thank you! Too bad it is not launching at counters though! I rarely go to the actual MAC store in the mall near me because of the lack of good customer service compared to the counters near me.

kaitlynxo

Thank you! Too bad it is not launching at counters though! I rarely go to the actual MAC store in the mall near me because of the lack of good customer service compared to the counters near me.
I agree on this 100%! I much prefer going to the counters

msvluvsmac

So true. I try to avoid going to the MAC stores. Nordies has much better customer service plus I can get points at Nordies.

Ana A

Looking at those pictures I already know it will be a total disaster on me just like dodgy girl was but me still needs :(