MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

MACGirl1908

That second swatch is telling me that I do not/not need Lavender Jade.
I'm thinking the same thing. It was a must have cause I thought it would be more purple/lavender but it's looking very pink. Why can't we get a truly light purple/lavender lippie

OctoberViolet

That second swatch is telling me that I do not/not need Lavender Jade.
I'm thinking the same thing. It was a must have cause I thought it would be more purple/lavender but it's looking very pink. Why can't we get a truly light purple/lavender lippie
werd.gif

Rebellefleur

why must every collection have to come out when I work my 12 hour nights.. LOL mac just wants me to turn into a zombie this year. & I may be adding summer opal to my list..it looks so pretty!

Ajigglin

Leaning towards skipping the entire situation. MAC isn't wowing me these days. Also, I've got too much crap.

style-addict

Oh goodness.

Please MAC, don't put this up tonight. What's the likelihood of this actually going up tonight/in the next few days?

Sweetyellow

Lavender Jade and Dodgy Girl are the sort of colors that you need to wear a heavier eye look with. I've personally tried to rock Dodgy Girl with minimal makeup and it has never quite looked right but when I have a heavy winged eye or a smokey eye (even if it's just the corners), Dodgy Girl looks infinitely better on me. I think it's all about the balance of colors you put on. Like when you wear a red lip, it looks amazing when you keep the eye makeup very simple.

Anyways, why is this collection already on the site map? Is this another 'surprise attack' like last time? UGH
001_unsure.gif