MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

BellaInPink

The only brightside to this being released later for us is that those who are questioning the powder and lipsticks may be able to see swatches and reviews hopefully by tomorrow.

Shellcat

Forbidden Sunrise and Burmese Kiss are definite buys with me but I'm still iffy about Lavender Jade. I know some people are hoping that it's going to be slightly darker or even more 'tame' than Dodgy Girl but I don't see that. If anything, I'd say it's even more fluorescent. It looks like it glows on the lips. It honestly looks like dupe for Dodgy Girl so anyone who missed Dodgy Girl can rest happy with Lavender Jade for sure.
Exactly what it looks like to me too.

I like DG on my lips when freshly applied (NC35 with pigmented lips) but I HATE the pink stain it leaves. Lime Crime Airborne Unicorn and my current purple fave, NARS Dominique lipsticks don't leave that damn pink stain. Also MAC Go For It lipstick is awesome too if you can find it.

Marsha Pomells

Girl, I LITERALLY would have died if I saw that in my bed. D I E D.
I'm not scared of mice, I used to own 3 girls when I was 22/23 and they were just very funny to watch. One was an escape artist, another was a bully and the other one was just... Boring. If she found a wad of cash, happy days. What the hell am I supposed to do with a dead mouse???

alexisweaver

If she found a wad of cash, happy days. What the hell am I supposed to do with a dead mouse???
You're brave. I just can't. It's funny and makes no sense because I love hamsters. I'm terrified of mice/rats though.

How great would it be if she brought you a bag of coins! HAHA

Marsha Pomells

You're brave. I just can't. It's funny and makes no sense because I love hamsters. I'm terrified of mice/rats though. How great would it be if she brought you a bag of coins! HAHA
I've had unusual pet choices since i was 19. I've had rats, a breeding pair of white chipmunks and 3 mice (sorry for turning this thread into rodent corner - had the mice and the chipmunks at the same time) and now I've gone back to normal pets. I would be chuffed if she found a bag of notes or a wallet, especially when I'm about to spend £75+ on eyeshadows and liners

Vandekamp

I am hoping to get Summer Opal and BK lipstick. The other lipsticks are beautiful, but I don't know how well I could pull them off. Plus I shouldn't be spending a lot of money right now.:pp: Are you planning on getting anything?
I plan on getting two Lavender Jade. One for me and one for a friend. That is it for me.

erine1881

Something just occurred to me. Maybe they pushed back the launch because of the last min decision to stock Nordstrom. They probably needed more time to get more stock since it's now a wider distribution. Just speculating here.
MAC online release has no bearing on Nordstrom's inventory. Plus the original date for MAC's inline release is almost always the week before the store releases, so they have no correlation with one another. The push in the release was most likely due to the release of the Cinderella collection.

Shars

You're brave. I just can't. It's funny and makes no sense because I love hamsters. I'm terrified of mice/rats though.

How great would it be if she brought you a bag of coins! HAHA
I love the lipstick in you new avi!! And you look lovely as per usual.

Marsha Pomells

MAC online release has no bearing on Nordstrom's inventory. Plus the original date for MAC's inline release is almost always the week before the store releases, so they have no correlation with one another. The push in the release was most likely due to the release of the Cinderella collection.
I honestly thought that the collection being pushed back, would also hold up the UK release in some way, like with Nasty Gal... I was wrong

Marsha Pomells

Ah, you're so brave! Speaking of shadows. I'm kind of thinking of backing up the VPF. It's so gorgeous. I think I'll regret it if I don't!
The pallete is something I do not own in pigment form... I would use that pallete as eyeliner, it is beautiful EDIT: lipstick in avi is Potent Fig, just didn't use a dark liner on it

Marsha Pomells

Wow, lol! There was a cat that slept on my porch before I moved, I guess it was the previous tenants cat. Anyway, he used to leave little presents/ dead mice on the door mat right in front of the back door. Cats are funny.
She thought it'll be a good idea to bring one on my bed at 1.30am GMT... I got to be up in 2 hours for work. [@]alexisweaver[/@] is that Opera you're wearing????

alexisweaver

EDIT: lipstick in avi is Potent Fig, just didn't use a dark liner on it
That's a great idea!!!! (I'm stealing it….
girlhaha.gif
heart.gif
peace2.gif
) Hehe