MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

MissElle12

I've given it some thought, and I think I might skip Bao Bao’s Jewels.  It's beautiful, but I can't justify paying $44 when I only like the middle three shadows, and I'm almost sure I already have very similar colors in my stash.  Plus, it seems rather pricy when I compare it to other palettes in my collection.  Bao Bao’s Jewels - $44 for 0.14 oz. LORAC Pro Palette 1/2 - $42 for 0.32 oz. LORAC Unzipped Original/Gold - $42 for 0.58 oz. Urban Decay Naked 1/2/3 - $54 for 0.60 oz. I do still want Summer Opal, 2-3 lipsticks, and 2-3 polishes.  I just need to see Lavender Jade on NC30-35 and more n/p swatches.
Same reason Ive decided to skip. Im pretty sure I could find a dupe for a couple of them from elsewhere...maybe Colourpop.

style-addict

Thanks for sharing your photos ladies!

Gorgeous swatches! I really hope I can manage to place my order through MAC on Tuesday!

I totally need the eyeshadow set, BP, the green polish, and Burmese Kiss.

Are you ladies stalking tomorrow night for Macys/Nordies?

BellaInPink

Thanks for sharing your photos ladies!  Gorgeous swatches! I really hope I can manage to place my order through MAC on Tuesday!  I totally need the eyeshadow set, BP, the green polish, and Burmese Kiss.  Are you ladies stalking tomorrow night for Macys/Nordies?
I will definitely be stalking. I plan on getting the Vpes and the green polish.

Melrose

Omg I love this!!! I did a comparison of that the other day, here you go:
1bbb6ed4_image.jpeg
Rose gold is bronzier :)
You are awesome! Thank you!!! Well, I guess I can safely skip summer opal and the rest of this collection. Everything is beautiful but I have wayyyy too much stuff already and I feel so much of this collection is dupeable, IMO.

Dolly Snow

They're here :yahoo: The first two pictures are with flash, the other two - without. Summer opal is on the far right. The es are really pigmented, the BP is a bit lighter than I expected but it's still soo pretty.
:eyelove: enjoy love
I wouldn't call it sparkly, maybe shiny? It gives a beautiful glow to the skin but I can't see any shimmer or glitter in natural daylight. It's gorgeous, I'm going to wear it as a bronzer. 
Sold!

CrimsonQuill157

Here's Imperial Green. (Credit to sarahkaymua on IG.) I'm definitely getting this one!
heart.gif

I'm hoping I can find an OPI dupe for this before launch...

Quote: Originally Posted by jenise

Omg I love this!!!
I did a comparison of that the other day, here you go:

Rose gold is bronzier
smiles.gif
...okay maybe I need Summer Opal.

My list so far:
Burmese Kiss
Summer Opal