MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

LMarie21

I am waiting on the polishes to catch them at a CCO, where all polishes end up lol
Good idea! I might do the same - that green is
eyelove.gif
lol.

Are you stalking Nordie's tomorrow night or Mac?

erine1881

Hmm. The BP is pretty here. I think I may just try that Becca rose gold highlighter instead. Anyone know how the Becca powders wear? Is it shimmery like gold deposit msf?
They're super soft, and apply with a beautiful shimmer. They're nowhere near as chunky as MSFs, but more than BPs.

Littlemissdee

The packaging does look gorgeous! Ugh and i really fell in love with the palette at first but after reading the review...i find it hard spending so much on a palette that i have to work for because i don't think it's going to work for me.
That's how I feel but I've bought it and it's on its way to me. It was the gold colours that grabbed my attention but if their not a rich and pigmented as the promo pics I'll have to send it back or give it away. I'll wait for the store release to swatch.
I feel like I have been waiting so long for this collection lol
It's the race for LJ that's got me on edge lol

LMarie21

Lol, right! I just remember Dodgy Girl selling out so fast when the Osbournes collection came out and since this is in the same color family, it will probably sell out super fast as well. I want two lol, I am hoping I can get them tomorrow night lol

beauteblogueur

Me too! I've been thinking about LJ for months now, I'm going to be so annoyed if I miss it. I feel like it could sell out even faster than Dodgy Girl.

My final list is 2 LJ's and 1 FS. The packaging is so pretty I'm tempted to get more, but I have to keep telling myself the eye palette and BP aren't my colours.

Littlemissdee

Lol, right!  I just remember Dodgy Girl selling out so fast when the Osbournes collection came out and since this is in the same color family, it will probably sell out super fast as well.  I want two lol, I am hoping I can get them tomorrow night lol 
I want 2 also. Good luck. I'll have my fingers crossed for you.I also have two DG`s lol but it really suits me. I'm NC50. I loved the Osbournes collection but DG didn't sell out over here which I found strange but Kelly Yum Yum did. Oh good times.

LMarie21

Me too! I've been thinking about LJ for months now, I'm going to be so annoyed if I miss it. I feel like it could sell out even faster than Dodgy Girl.

My final list is 2 LJ's and 1 FS. The packaging is so pretty I'm tempted to get more, but I have to keep telling myself the eye palette and BP aren't my colours.
Same here! Purple lipsticks are my favorite! My final list is BK, FS, LJ x 2 and the BP. I wore Dodgy Girl all summer last year and will probably do the same with LJ if I can get it lol. Gotta say some prayers to the makeup Gods for us lol. I am so ready to stalk tomorrow night lol

Vandekamp

I am waiting on the polishes to catch them at a CCO, where all polishes end up lol
So very true. I was at the CCO at the Tanger Outlet in the National Harbor, MD at they had all three nail polishes from the Alluring Aquatics collection and the Archie Girls.

Vandekamp

I am starting to question if LJ will look nice on me. I worry that it would give me Dave Chappelle lips. ( meaning making me look like I have neon purple chalk on my lips).

Marsha Pomells

I am starting to question if LJ will look nice on me. I worry that it would give me Dave Chappelle lips. ( meaning making me look like I have neon purple chalk on my lips).
I've had the same issue with DG. I think the only way we can pull of DG/LJ is by using a dark liner or by darkening it with another lippy. It would work with Rich Purple Chromagraphic pencil... EDIT: excuse the lack of makeup... It's sunday
c3c4127c_image.jpeg

BeautyFan55

I've had the same issue with DG. I think the only way we can pull of DG/LJ is by using a dark liner or by darkening it with another lippy. It would work with Rich Purple Chromagraphic pencil... EDIT: excuse the lack of makeup... It's sunday
c3c4127c_image.jpeg
That's gorgeous Marsha. Is that the pencil you mentioned and LJ? By the way what do you think of your VPF palette?

Marsha Pomells

That's gorgeous Marsha. Is that the pencil you mentioned and LJ? By the way what do you think of your VPF palette?
Thanks. I wished it was LJ, that's DG. That's the pencil I was on about, it brings out purpleness. I did briefly swatch it before I went to bed last night, and the blue one is beautiful. I will be using these as eyeliners