MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

emmxbee

I want baby blue packaging with glitter, blue, pink and lavender lipsticks also Innocence Beware, Comet Blue Dazzleglass, Reckless Desire Lipglass (still need about 10 more backups of it) and some other sparkly pastel type lipglasses, some Extra Dimension Eyeshadows including Blue Orbit, Young Venus, a light purple, an Extra Dimension Skinfinish similar to Lightscapade, a raspberry colored Extra Dimension Blush...

I definitely hope they bring back Comet Blue dazzleglass & Reckless Desire lipglass at some point. They look so beautiful on & I've been searching for something like Comet Blue for ages!

Starlight77

If it's special packaging I want it all!!!
yahoo.gif
All of your ideas are getting me super hyped for it!

stephshopaholic

Based on how lacking they've been in the creative department lately my hopes aren't very high for this (think of how lame Simpsons was compared to all the awesome ideas girls had on here). I wish they'd stop playing it safe and give us some really unique colors.

Starlight77

Based on how lacking they've been in the creative department lately my hopes aren't very high for this (think of how lame Simpsons was compared to all the awesome ideas girls had on here). I wish they'd stop playing it safe and give us some really unique colors.
I agree. They could do so much with this collection. it better be that CInderella blue packaging!! lol

Vandekamp

I agree. Me too.

BriarRose

Ahhhh! I haven't had time to be here in awhile, so I'm only now reading this. Finally a collection for me to get excited about! My Disney superfan self is excited.

But like many of you, back of my mind all I can think of is they're going to blow it like they did with Maleficent's collection and it will largely be a bunch of repromoted or otherwise uninspiring products.
ohboy.gif

MandyVanHook

The unique colors are almost always the ones to sell out first. You'd think that they would figure out that that's what people are craving. MAC used to feel like it was ahead of other companies in that department, producing new and interesting items and colors. Now I feel like they are struggling to catch up to other companies. I mean, I don't want them to push away people who prefer more traditional colors, but I'd just like one or two really unique items per collection.

Prettypackages

This is going to be epic....
I can see the stalking, fighting, lines, and etc now.
who wants to take bets on how long this thread will get?

Dolly Snow

This is going to be epic....
I can see the stalking, fighting, lines, and etc now.
who wants to take bets on how long this thread will get?
Right! She is an iconic princess.
Even though Snow White was the first disney princess, everyone says it was actually Cinderella.
They completely scoot SW out the way, so Cinderella + MAC = CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!

Vandekamp

This is going to be epic....  I can see the stalking, fighting, lines, and etc now.   who wants to take bets on how long this thread will get? 
You are probably right. I hope it doesn't turn ugly like some of the threads did during the RiRi launch. Seven pages down and 400 more pages to go. Lol (looking into the future).