MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

allthingsglam

Free as a Butterfly or Secret Lover (idk the exact name now ;) ) Royal Ball (I went to a preview night today, some more pics are on my blog) TBH I am not impressed by these. I didn't like them AT ALL. I thought I'd get at least RB but ... :fluffy:
thanks for posting Yesssssss I'm getting super excited

rooocelle

Free as a Butterfly or Secret Lover (idk the exact name now ;) ) Royal Ball (I went to a preview night today, some more pics are on my blog) TBH I am not impressed by these. I didn't like them AT ALL. I thought I'd get at least RB but ... :fluffy:
Yikes, I don't like either of them. Yet, I still want RB just for the packaging. Me and my Mac addiction suck.

Kaipie20

I think the eyeshadow is the star and I don't need anymore neutral palettes but couldn't resists once I swatched it! They were runnin low on RB and the glitter and pretty it up we're gone already . And they only had 1 evil stepmother left

Dolly Snow

I think the eyeshadow is the star and I don't need anymore neutral palettes but couldn't resists once I swatched it! They were runnin low on RB and the glitter and pretty it up we're gone already . And they only had 1 evil stepmother left
I kinda like Evil Stepmother
The palette is really nice

Dolly Snow

I like the palette
I am pretty sure it is all I am picking up...
poke.gif

Periodinan

I actually do like it on you, as you're fairer than I am. I would probably look like a zombie with that lippie on.
TBH they look a little better on the pics then they did irl. They looked really gross... settled down in my liplines and felt really slippery.
My friends and mom who were with me at the preview night said they washed me out and really didn't suit me.

thefbomb

Free as a Butterfly or Secret Lover (idk the exact name now ;) )

Royal Ball

(I went to a preview night today, some more pics are on my blog)

TBH I am not impressed by these. I didn't like them AT ALL.
I thought I'd get at least RB but ...
fluffy.gif
I feel like my boyfriend would like these on me (I was looking at them on temptalia and he said they were nice) but EH, im not that impressed

CharlieKelly

Free as a Butterfly or Secret Lover (idk the exact name now ;) )

Royal Ball

(I went to a preview night today, some more pics are on my blog)

TBH I am not impressed by these. I didn't like them AT ALL.
I thought I'd get at least RB but ...
fluffy.gif
Thanks for the swatches! I am picking them up just cause..... I don't even know why. Regardless, I am not even gonna try them on :/