MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

OhSoJaded

Wowie, this might be my first MAC collection launch in what feels like forever. I can't even remember the last time I logged onto Specktra!

Hello to all (old and new)!

Barbie78

They are so messing with us What the real difference in the powders Lipstick both glosses both. The glitter and eyeshadow js my main goal

MissAileen

I hope it launches at midnight, just to get it over with and zzz lol.
sleepy.gif

sullenxriot182

Too bad Bao Bao isn't coming out at the same time. I wanted to haul both of these in 1 cart.
Same here! I really wanted to do them both at once. I'm getting more from Bao Bao than Cinderella lol.

It would make so much sense to release at midnight because of the whole "Cinderella clock strikes 12" thing, but this is MAC we're talking about. They never make sense! lol

MissAileen

Wowie, this might be my first MAC collection launch in what feels like forever. I can't even remember the last time I logged onto Specktra!

Hello to all (old and new)!
Hello :) I know right.. I haven't purchased anything from MAC since the Alluring Aquatics.
amazed.gif

Adee

Same here! I really wanted to do them both at once. I'm getting more from Bao Bao than Cinderella lol. It would make so much sense to release at midnight because of the whole "Cinderella clock strikes 12" thing, but this is MAC we're talking about. They never make sense! lol
Bahaha! Yeah.. I think we're giving them a bit too much credit with the midnight release idea. Lol

Psych1

i felt like alluring aquatic was pretty fun! hahaha
I bet! I bought a few things from that collection at Nordstrom once it hit counters. I can imagine it was popping around here the night it launched. That collection was super popular especially bc of the beautiful packaging!

Subparbrina

Overall I am kinda bummed with the lack of wow factor in this collection. The only thing I'm picking up is Coupe D'Chic. Hope it doesn't just look like I tossed glitter in my face.

Barbie78

New here and hope it's ok to ask real quick but how much difference js there between nc25 and NC30. The 30 seems to orange lately and I just happen to notice the cream Foudation I haven't seen in. While.

sullenxriot182

Overall I am kinda bummed with the lack of wow factor in this collection. The only thing I'm picking up is Coupe D'Chic. Hope it doesn't just look like I tossed glitter in my face.
That's what I'm getting too, fingers crossed! And possibly Little Black Bow because everyone on here made me want it lol

mac-obsessed

me too but at least it's better then the Maleficent.... They really drop the ball on that one lol

Ana A

I'm picking up both powders and royal ball, i really hope Mac doesn't do one of those stupid 6 am pst launches