MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

lipstickaddict

I decided to skip. I want to get something because I love Cinderella, but I just can't justify buying something I know I won't use. I don't need another neutral palette. The powders are too shimmery for my preference. And the lipsticks are just too light and too sheer for me. Bao Bao Wan will get my money. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Good night and happy stalking everyone!
Skippity do da for me too! Looking forward to BBW!

Rinstar

Captain America himself. 
Nice!!!
Little Black Bow swatches :)
15539898_collage_20150225211432148.jpeg
Was going to skip this, butttt pretty!!!

pbpink

with midnight being a crucial + massive part of the cinderella story line i was hoping for a midnight launch EST, perhaps they have turned into pumpkins or whatever happens after, i'm too sleepy to remember!

CCKK

Okay reflects pearl in this collection I was going to use it on the eyes but I see know it's not reccommended for the eyes-is it worth getting now? I have just got into pigments and glitter as was aiming for those esp

DarylandCarole

Crap! Now I have to stay up to see if it's midnight PT. I doubt it, since MAC is on the East Coast. I was hoping this wouldn't be a 9 am launch. Ugh

erine1881

Okay reflects pearl in this collection I was going to use it on the eyes but I see know it's not reccommended for the eyes-is it worth getting now? I have just got into pigments and glitter as was aiming for those esp
I've used all of MAC's glitters in the eyes. Just use a proper glitter base and be careful.

breatheonbeat

fyi- macexp is working for free second day.
i am just buying hue and going to bed. i realized i just want all of these nudes to be hue, so why not just buy hue and save the extra $1.50? hahaha

allthingsglam

fyi- macexp is working for free second day. i am just buying hue and going to bed. i realized i just want all of these nudes to be hue, so why not just buy hue and save the extra $1.50? hahaha
Lmboso true might as well go straight to the source of what u want and u saving $$$

pbpink

Crap! Now I have to stay up to see if it's midnight PT. I doubt it, since MAC is on the East Coast. I was hoping this wouldn't be a 9 am launch. Ugh
so we go to bed and check at 9am? so very un-cinderella-esque

i don't often do mac launch, when you have a DD who is m/u crazy like her mama we do these things for them! add in cinderella and well, here i am! she sure better not stick me in a nursing home one day after this! hah!

kath00

Hi ladies. Here kinda stalking but probably getting nothing. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I may check the site and will post here if things are live. This is not a very exciting collection for me.

OhSoJaded

Tempted to buy Little Black Bow b/c I loved it from Glamour Daze, but I'll resist for now.

This might actually be a pass for me.