MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

Psych1

1cfac141_image.jpeg
176b392e_image.jpeg
3af806eb_image.jpeg
Looks gorgeous on you!!

Adee

You look amazing!! Love it! I am playing with my goodies today and I'm loving them! Glass Slipper is truly gorgeous, it didn't look this good in swatches that I saw. The shimmer is very dimensional and rainbow-y. The eye gloss is the same, it has the rainbow-y shimmer effect. And Coupe d'Chic

CCKK

Finalizing my Cinderella list now...I like Evil stepmother, Black Little Bow, and the Glitter. I see the l/s and palette are getting great reviews, so I will have to check these out to but question... over the holiday I got Pretty it up in the holiday set: is it worth buying it here with this collection?

Adee

Finalizing my Cinderella list now...I like Evil stepmother, Black Little Bow, and the Glitter.  I see the l/s and palette are getting great reviews, so I will have to check these out to but question... over the holiday I got Pretty it up in the holiday set: is it worth buying it here with this collection?
If you use it all the time and think you'll run out soon, then I vote you pick it up here with the special packaging. But for me, pigments last FOREVER. It takes me years to empty one pigment jar. So I never back them up.

rooocelle

I got my Mystery Princess and Royal Ball last night and I have to say at first I wasn't impressed. I tried using my usual highlighting brushes with MP and all of the just deposited glitter without any sheen but I decided to try with my 129 brush and the effect was exactly what I wanted. Just a nice sheen. When I first put in on RB it sunk into my lip lines and was more frosty than I wanted but I left it on and after like 30 minutes it seemed to even out which looked better. After I ate dinner I tried it again with just a smidgen on cranberry lip liner and I loved it. I'll try to get a pic of that this weekend. I have swatch pics but I'll post them separately from this post as I've been having serious trouble posting pics in mobile.
I hope I can get Royal Ball, just to try the combo with Cranberry. It sounds divine!

Kaidan

My box arrived! :) I think that this is one of the fastest deliveries ever from Mac, lol. Royal Ball is so pretty!
heart2.gif
It's like the pearl sister of Hue (my favorite nude) and a cousin of Siren Song. Mystery Princess is nice, but it felt dry to touch when I swiped it with a finger which was odd for me because none of my beauty powders feel that way. It felt smooth on my face when I applied it-I guess Mac's matte sparkle description does make sense after all-but I second a brush recommendation just in case.

elegant-one

Earlier when I posted the Cindy Allure article & the mua said she used a terracotta clay jar for Cinderella's lip stain & some of us wished there would have been a lipstick like that shade in this collection - I may have found it
pompom.gif

I just got Marc Jacob's lipstick in Infamous & it is such a beautiful rose terracotta shade on my lips. I patted it on & smooshed my lips together
love.gif
sooooo perfect for natural makeup looks. I also love it on full strength :)