MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

Dezrai

As I mentioned earlier, I'm new today. And I'm probably going to seem like an idiot for asking this, but I really do not go to forums (my friends yell at me bc I only check Facebook maybe every three months) I just got an email from Spektra saying I got some "thanks". What are "thanks"?

jenise

As I mentioned earlier, I'm new today. And I'm probably going to seem like an idiot for asking this, but I really do not go to forums (my friends yell at me bc I only check Facebook maybe every three months) I just got an email from Spektra saying I got some "thanks". What are "thanks"?
Do you see the thumbs up on the bottom right corner of posts? It's kind of like a like on facebook - people clicked the thumbs up on one of your posts!

Dezrai

Do you see the thumbs up on the bottom right corner of posts? It's kind of like a like on facebook - people clicked the thumbs up on one of your posts!
Ok I do feel like an idiot for not realizing that. Thank you for explaining!

kaitlynxo

This is what I ended up getting. The powders and lipsticks looked so ashy on me, but I'm glad I was able to find some products I loved, and it's not like I need more neutral lipsticks anyway, lol
enjoy
heart.gif

gman

Okay, i was wondering that ... is it the same?! lol I thought this one would be a little different... No?

electrostars

I am a Yankee Candle Boney Bunch fan, and people wait all night before a morning launch. On Facebook people ranted the past two years that at one store (in Michigan I think) there was this one lady who basically would be first in line and get about five of each item from the collection (even taking every single one of some items so no one else could buy them!) How does someone see others standing in line for hours, and go out of her way to make sure no one else can get anything? How does she look at herself in the mirror?
hahah I'm in MI but I'm not a Yankee Candle fan so it's not me!
Yeah I can see buying one extra..but 10? I wish I had that kind of reserve! I'd be buying other things. lol

montREALady

Happy that I was able to catch Happily Ever After gloss on the restock:flower:
I get mine on Monday from Macy's can't wait to check it out. Macy's shipping takes forever. Drives me crazy. Ordered Monday morning. Edit: looks like I'm getting it tomorrow. Yay

Psych1

My Cinderella goodies!! Can't believe how much I love RB and HEA! And FAB and GS are a lot prettier than I expected. Very pleased with everything!!
22ff84c4_image.jpeg
Am I the only one who doesn't have a name sticker on their glosses? The names are no where to be seen on the tube??
ff706c79_image.jpeg

MakeupAddict22

My Cinderella goodies!! Can't believe how much I love RB and HEA! And FAB and GS are a lot prettier than I expected. Very pleased with everything!!
22ff84c4_image.jpeg
Am I the only one who doesn't have a name sticker on their glosses? The names are no where to be seen on the tube??
ff706c79_image.jpeg
I don't have labels on my glosses also

YarahFlower

22ff84c4_image.jpeg
ff706c79_image.jpeg
I thought the same, they are printed on the bottom in font that is pretty much invisible :(