MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

montREALady

I've been wearing it with cranberry liner. I think edge to edge and rosy rim would go really nicely with it as well.
@laurennnxox I used similar colors, non-MAC though and it looked nice.

GS just got delivered at home! Yay! This would have been my last piece to receive from both collections but noooo, I had to go order Romantic Breakdown from BBW just now *smh*

Erinaceina

How much do I need Royal Ball? I'm about NW13 with pigmented lips, and I just can't make up my mind about it (Angel is a disaster on me). TBH, I know that my local store has very limited stock, and I'm kinda dreading having to turn up before the doors open. I can't help wondering whether I'd be better off just seeing what they've got left of Toledo, but if RB is really fantastic, that might make all the difference.

montREALady

There was a bao bao restock? Oh just kill me now. lol.
crybaby.gif
LOLL, yeah. And I just put up a store in OR that has a few items. What were you looking for? They're shipping BBW RB to me in NYC (just realized it's the same acronym as Royal Ball so I had to be specific!)

gman

Got my Cinderella stuff in today!!! Both lip glosses, Both lip sticks, And Lightly taupe ......Plus since i'm new hear i figured i would introduce my makeup collection to everyone! :) Its my happily ever after lol :)

montREALady

How much do I need Royal Ball? I'm about NW13 with pigmented lips, and I just can't make up my mind about it (Angel is a disaster on me). TBH, I know that my local store has very limited stock, and I'm kinda dreading having to turn up before the doors open. I can't help wondering whether I'd be better off just seeing what they've got left of Toledo, but if RB is really fantastic, that might make all the difference.
I like it more than FAAB. It's really pretty but yeah maybe it won't be worth it for you. It's lustre so not hugely buildable. It's hard to tell, just get it. Stop being silly
lol.gif

montREALady

Got my Cinderella stuff in today!!! Both lip glosses, Both lip sticks, And Lightly taupe ......Plus since i'm new hear i figured i would introduce my makeup collection to everyone! :) Its my happily ever after lol :)
Nice!! I got the same stuff but Pearl Varnish instead. Is this your whole makeup collection? Good stuff but, oh boy, I really have a problem then
SOS.gif

gman

Yes its my whole collection, for now ...lol But i just started last summer. I had to start completely over, my daughters destroyed everything i had while i was gone on a trip with my mom!!. I came home to crumbles of colors everywhere
wtff.gif
and my husband looking at me like
shrugs.gif
I salvaged a few pieces, but they are not pretty to look at lol So everything i have now is new :) I did some BH pieces to save me some money so i can slowly rebuild... but i gotta say.. i like the stuff i got from them! (not so much the 120 palette) but the baked eyeshadows and the blushes are great!

Oh and i'm forgetting my lip sticks and glosses.

Marsha Pomells

Sigh. Good news and bad new about my Macys shipment that was "lost." USPS finally updated my tracking two business days after the expected delivery date. They should be here today or tomorrow. Great! Bad news is I already freaking re-ordered Burmese Kiss from the MAC restock and it'll be here tomorrow. I guess I can return one unless I really want it as a BU. Or I can sell to a specktrette.  Even WORSE news is that I panicked about getting the Cinderella stuff that I bought it off Evil Bay at the cheapest price I can find. If I can CB or return my Macy's cinderella stuff, I'll only be out about $20. Isn't horrible... but still sucks to lose that $20 off Macys/UPS/USPS's f**k up. Maybe I'll love Royal Ball and want to keep a BU. I just don't know if I'll need two of HEA. Maybe my mind will change when I see it in person... or maybe I'll see if I can trade a BNIB HEA for a BNIB Glass Slipper. Many options to go from here... but no matter what I'll still be out money. Sigh. 
That's great news
Welcome to Specktra and I love your dresser of colour

Psych1

thanks so much hon I would have missed if not for u I was totally finished with this collection in my mind lol I do think I want the other eye gloss and another hea because I have been using mines non stop I did order the blue brushes now I wait and see if the blue ones show up
Yayyy you're so welcome!! I'm so happy to hear you were able to grab them! I thought I was done with this collection too, but as soon as I saw the blue brushes available, it was all over LOL. HEA is gorgeous and if I could back any items Up it would be RB and HEA. I am So loving both of them!!! Fingers crossed for us both we don't end up with the regular old brushes! Waiting begins....

allthingsglam

Yayyy you're so welcome!! I'm so happy to hear you were able to grab them! I thought I was done with this collection too, but as soon as I saw the blue brushes available, it was all over LOL. HEA is gorgeous and if I could back any items Up it would be RB and HEA. I am So loving both of them!!! Fingers crossed for us both we don't end up with the regular old brushes! Waiting begins....

SandraVB79

Nice!! I got the same stuff but Pearl Varnish instead. Is this your whole makeup collection? Good stuff but, oh boy, I really have a problem then :help:
Love your collection, but... I think I also have a problem. And I don't even wear makeup that much... Is there a makeup addict anonymous??

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by laurennnxox Even WORSE news is that I panicked about getting the Cinderella stuff that I bought it off Evil Bay at the cheapest price I can find. If I can CB or return my Macy's cinderella stuff, I'll only be out about $20. Isn't horrible... but still sucks to lose that $20 off Macys/UPS/USPS's f**k up. Maybe I'll love Royal Ball and want to keep a BU. I just don't know if I'll need two of HEA. Maybe my mind will change when I see it in person... or maybe I'll see if I can trade a BNIB HEA for a BNIB Glass Slipper.

I just sent you a PM