MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

GlamQueen21

I am dying for the color story for this collection! I am hoping to have funds left after the big spring collection next year.

Rebellefleur

Ive been trying to find this thread lol cant wait for the collection... I have high hopes for pretty reflective packaging.. in a pretty blue/periwinkle... I hope they dont disappoint like they did with maleficient.

OctoberViolet

Next we need an Ariel collection :)
iagree.gif

thefbomb

Next we need an Ariel collection :)
I wish there was a beauty and the beast collection :(
Back when sephora was doing disney collections i really wanted a BATB collection, especially for a beautiful compact mirror but no luck!

singer82

Looks like no MAC for me till spring/summer. Haven't gotten anything since the matte lip and rocky horror. I didn't even get anything from the holiday collection! :shock: Hope they do good with this one.

stirfryedshana

An Ariel Collection would be amazing! I'm really hoping they'll do a collab with the upcoming Peanuts movie--I would probably go bankrupt after buying everything but it would be worth it.

miss0annette

I'm excited for this collection. However, I'm not sure about doing a line for every princess unless mac can really do it well. I've seen so many princess makeup collex and IMO their not well done. (ex, sephora's disney princess line). Just my 2 cents.
2cents.gif