MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

rockin

We in the UK have woken this morning to find the collections up on department store websites, but with everything sold out already! It's only 7:32am now

beautycool

We in the UK have woken this morning to find the collections up on department store websites, but with everything sold out already!  It's only 7:32am now
Lol I was up at 5.55 And looking on selfridges everything sold out within seconds apart from mascara and eyeshadow I don't really want them they wasn't on my list I just want royal ball and glitter But then I didn't check bk on spectra till 20 mins later as was doing brekky etc and OMG it launched on John lewis site And house of fraser I think it sold out on house of fraser within seconds too Last resort is debenhams x

SparkleMum

Australia's release was a disaster, I don't even know what time it was released but everything sold out extremely quick. Then lots of people who actually placed and paid for their orders got emails hours after saying they had a partial refund as things they ordered were unavailable. So annoying!!

MRV

You thought only Mac messes up with names, but look at these! (I erased the non-English texts, hence the gaps)

th_roll1.gif

montREALady

Yayyyy, hubby bought tix for us to go see Wicked on Broadway tonight for my birthday, I'm wearing my eye gloss and lippies! LOL! He also bought me a ticket to see the Cinderella movie since I told him I was going by myself during the day today. I took the day offfffff! Going to Sephora then maybe get my nails done. I want tips, I haven't done acrylics in decades, what's the latest way, gel? I want a design too, hahaha, kicking it '90's style.
cheerleader.gif
flower.gif

YarahFlower

Yayyyy, hubby bought tix for us to go see Wicked on Broadway tonight for my birthday, I'm wearing my eye gloss and lippies! LOL! He also bought me a ticket to see the Cinderella movie since I told him I was going by myself during the day today. I took the day offfffff! Going to Sephora then maybe get my nails done. I want tips, I haven't done acrylics in decades, what's the latest way, gel? I want a design too, hahaha, kicking it '90's style. :cheer: :flower:  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :pompom: :cheer: your hubby is a sweetheart! Have a blast!!!

Dolly Snow

Yayyyy, hubby bought tix for us to go see Wicked on Broadway tonight for my birthday, I'm wearing my eye gloss and lippies! LOL! He also bought me a ticket to see the Cinderella movie since I told him I was going by myself during the day today. I took the day offfffff! Going to Sephora then maybe get my nails done. I want tips, I haven't done acrylics in decades, what's the latest way, gel? I want a design too, hahaha, kicking it '90's style.
cheerleader.gif
flower.gif
Happy Birthday, have a good one!
heart.gif

laurennnxox

Hi ladies! I picked up Chanel's lip liner "Le Crayon" in beige Satin and it's a perfect liner for RB. It matches beautifully if you wanna have crisp edges or layer under RB to intensify the lippie a little! :)

DLuxJessica

cheerleader.gif
flower.gif
Happy birthday to you!
yahoo.gif

montREALady

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif
your hubby is a sweetheart! Have a blast!!!
Thanks! He is proving to be. We've been married 10 years and after two kids it can lose the oomph, but he's certainly trying! He only told me about Wicked this morning though so I have no clue what to wear! AHHHHH!

SandyCervix

Hi everyone! I've been quiet for a while due to having moved out of state recently from Boston to Charlotte (so happy to be near a CCO FINALLY!!!! ) and for me things got a lil boring with MAC for a while there lol... I wasn't excited about this collection at first because I wasn't sure about the LE packaging. At first those pics looked navy or black and it felt like Maleficent pt.2. I picked up RB, HEA, and CD'C. So far I only took them out of the box once and only swatched the powder lightly on my hand and then put them back. The packaging really is sooooo pretty! I will probably try everything out this weekend. I regret not getting into the eye gloss and kicking myself for not getting the palette. Serves me right for listening to Miss T's opinion lol...now I'm perusing EvilBay *sigh*

NATlar

Got exactly what I wanted part from the reflects pearl glitter was sold out :( I didn't plan on getting mysterious princess at first but I fell in love with it when I seen it

MACina

cheerleader.gif
flower.gif

happybirthday.gif
montREALady
bouquet.gif

Have a wonderful day and enjoy Wicked
th_thstars.gif

allthingsmakeup

cheerleader.gif
flower.gif
Happy Birthday
party.gif
drinkup.gif

Luscious V

1c0de8c6_image.jpeg
This was what I got from the collection kinda late lol I got 2 mystery princess powders and the lightly tapped eyegloss kinda bummed didn't get the rest

NextSupreme

Picked up the eyeshadow palette and RB this morning, worn here with LBB and HEA (forgot to wear blush, was in a rush for uni)
afa96d76_image.jpeg