MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

YarahFlower

I just tried to explain to a colleague how exciting it is to manage to snag a LE lipstick (from a collection based on Cinderella, nonetheless) that had been restocked after having been sold out for a while.  Pretty sure she thinks I'm nuts now. :p
that's ok, we understand you! :ymca:

TwiggyPop

Of course I missed it again. I have work to do today, but now I'll probably spend most of the day stalking the MAC website.

DLuxJessica

that's ok, we understand you!
th_ymca.gif
And that's why I need Specktra in my life.
flower.gif

PS- So, one year, my husband and I, along with two other couples, dressed up as The Village People for Halloween. We didn't tell anyone who we were (they all just thought we'd come as random, individual costumes), until we got someone to play "YMCA" at the party and we rushed the dance floor and did the dance to the song. By far one my proudest moments in my life.

xxbluemoonxx

Specktra is such an enabler. I was supposed to be on a "no buy" policy until summer. Got another RB as the first one had imperfections on it.

YarahFlower

And that's why I need Specktra in my life. :flower: PS- So, one year, my husband and I, along with two other couples, dressed up as The Village People for Halloween. We didn't tell anyone who we were (they all just thought we'd come as random, individual costumes), until we got someone to play "YMCA" at the party and we rushed the dance floor and did the dance to the song. By far one my proudest moments in my life. 
:lmao: #classic I would have loved to have seen that!!!

Zoeyxox

The collection is back in stock on mac uk!! Just ordered myself both lipsticks and got a confirmation email for them!

rachelizabethx

Okay as much as I love RB I'm struggling with it.. even with a lip-liner it sinks into lines and clings to dry skin. I use a lipbalm pre-application and scrub with a toothbrush to exfoliate, help?!

Zoeyxox

I don't like how it looks on it's own. Reminds me of shiny make up that I'd buy as a kid. I wear it by applying a light lipliner all over my lips, and then the lipstick on top and it looks good that way.

montREALady

Okay as much as I love RB I'm struggling with it.. even with a lip-liner it sinks into lines and clings to dry skin. I use a lipbalm pre-application and scrub with a toothbrush to exfoliate, help?!
I don't like how it looks on it's own. Reminds me of shiny make up that I'd buy as a kid. I wear it by applying a light lipliner all over my lips, and then the lipstick on top and it looks good that way.
It's the lustre finish. Makes it underwhelming. Never looks like it does in the tube on the lips. The lipglass on top helps along with a liner to make it pop a bit more. I always use a balm and e.l.f primer with all lipsticks. I use balm only with glosses.

rachelizabethx

It's the lustre finish. Makes it underwhelming. Never looks like it does in the tube on the lips. The lipglass on top helps along with a liner to make it pop a bit more. I always use a balm and e.l.f primer with all lipsticks. I use balm only with glosses.
Any recommendations of primers? ELF has gone bust in the UK and I'd prefer one a little less pricey than MACs, but available over here too?