MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

Vandekamp

The colors are way too light for my complexion. I know I can't pull it off without looking like a clown. I'm not sure this is a WOC collection but that ok because there will be others. :fluffy:

rockin

Is pretty it up a repromote?
It was in the Objects of Affection collection, in the Gold+Beige Pigments + Glitter set. Good job it was mentioned that it was a repromote because it made me check and I already have it, albeit in the smaller sized jar. Money saved.

Howards End

Hmmm in the trailer Cate Blanchette and the evil stepdaughters are wearing some dark (some matte) red lipsticks, still find it hard to believe there's only 2 lustre lipsticks releasing with this collection. Anyhoo I'll be stocking up on Secret Lover lol

mango13

It was in the Objects of Affection collection, in the Gold+Beige Pigments + Glitter set. Good job it was mentioned that it was a repromote because it made me check and I already have it, albeit in the smaller sized jar. Money saved.
How do you like Pretty it Up? Does it have a lot of fall out during wear or application?

MACina

Hey you! Thank you for the swatches. I hope you had a nice holidays and New Year's.

Do you think I can pull this off? You can usually wear more warm toned things than I can get away with going by our posts, but this sure does look pretty. Not really what I expected based on the product description. TIA!

Hallo, BriarRose
wavey.gif

Thank you, I had an amazig time!

Hope that you are doing fine
bouquet.gif

As I already wrote above I wear on top of blushes/CCBs or just as a highlighter.The blushes/CCBs need to be quite cool toned (Peony Petal, Pink Shock e.g.), though.
But since you are even more cool toned than I am I would definitely recommend to try it on store before you buy it (if you have the chance).
HTH
smiles.gif

Dolly Snow

Hmmm in the trailer Cate Blanchette and the evil stepdaughters are wearing some dark (some matte) red lipsticks, still find it hard to believe there's only 2 lustre lipsticks releasing with this collection. Anyhoo I'll be stocking up on Secret Lover lol
I was surprised too, but 2 it is. Formulated to shade, define and showcase the lips. Available in two sweet hues with shimmering textures. Transformed in specially designed pearlized light lavender blue packaging.

singer82

Yay didn't get the pigment set with pretty it up. Was the main reason I wanted it so that's a def. And then maybe the light pink l/s. That's it for me yay Really wish happily ever after was a lipstick not a gloss. Really wanted l/s with a blue pearl/shimmer :(

Corally

I'm really not loving the packaging. It looks so cheap. Still interested though in Mystery Princess and Coupe D'Chic.

Gabriella24

the Coupe D'Chic looks quite beautiful!! Other than that, I don't know what can lure me to spend money on this collection
blink.gif

I'm mainly interested in the collection because of the packaging...never a good sign
prob gonna get the quad, one of the powders and Royal Ball lipstick

amuse.gif

Marsha Pomells

It's just the pigments for me, especially Pretty Me Up as I missed it in the Heirloom collection. Evil Stepmother sounds like something I already own, but ill wait for the swatches and dupe list

Howards End

Ah thanks Dolly. Seems like a missed opportunity, imagine a matte red lipstick called Cate, and how fun would it be to have a lipstick called HBC!

Does anyone know if the collection is exclusive for any kind of store? The Maleficent was just for Mac (pro) stores, I think. My Counter didn't get it.

pinkswoon

I am very excited about this collection looks better than the maleficent one. I love my iridescent pressed powders but the older I get the more I reach for my beauty powders. The ipp have straight up glitter in them. Pending swatches will determine which one I get. Loving the lustre lipsticks will pick one of those. Loving the evil stepmother pigment. And hoping to get the quad depending on the shades. I need a full size of the reflects so that works out. Skippin the Fluidlines. The glosses sound awesome but trying not too excited until swatches. Hoping the blue sheen one is good.

Rebellefleur

meh. Im underwhelmed. I do like the look of coup d'chic though
The lipsticks.. wow.. why did they both have to be lustres?! and Secret lover based on T's lipswatch looks like nothing but shimmer.. so disappointed ):