MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

hitchcockblonde

oh ma gAAAAAAAAAAAAD i am so ready for this. when will we find out prices and release? i need to save!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dolly Snow

Prices are the standard for special packaging.
17.50 for lipsticks and fluidlines
16.50 for lipglasses
44.00 for 6x shadow palette
24 for pigments
23 for glitter
Etc.....
And the compacts are $28. And I assume it will be out end of Febrary/early March to coincide with the film release which is March 13.

Vineetha

I'm getting the illuminating powder too me thinks. Cam never have enough illumination!
girlhaha.gif
Nope never
girlhaha.gif

OctoberViolet

Hot diggity.
eyelove.gif
Tx Detective Nadine! Must. Buy. For. Packaging!!! I'll be getting one or two items for sure. That's my periwinkle love talking.
th_drool.gif
I wish they had made something with periwinkle or a hint of it in a gloss, lipstick, shadow or blush. Fingers crossed for one of the future upcoming collections to have it.
love.gif

beauteblogueur

Thanks for sharing. Royal Ball actually looks nice, might just get that and finally grab Macroviolet. The pink powder looks peachier than I was expecting, I was hoping for a sort of icy pale pink. So that's off my list.

The packaging is better than Malificent but IMO it still looks like a slightly nicer version of the cheap make-up Disney make's for little kids. When I was a kid I had a Little Mermaid set that had a lipgloss, mascara and compact that looked very similar to the ones here. Clear packaging, even with Cinderella written all over it, would have at least made it a bit more interesting.

I can't believe Sephora got Disney packaging so right and MAC is just phoning it in.

Dolly Snow

Thanks for sharing. Royal Ball actually looks nice, might just get that and finally grab Macroviolet. The pink powder looks peachier than I was expecting, I was hoping for a sort of icy pale pink. So that's off my list. The packaging is better than Malificent but IMO it still looks like a slightly nicer version of the cheap make-up Disney make's for little kids. When I was a kid I had a Little Mermaid set that had a lipgloss, mascara and compact that looked very similar to the ones here. Clear packaging, even with Cinderella written all over it, would have at least made it a bit more interesting. I can't believe Sephora got Disney packaging so right and MAC is just phoning it in.
The Sephora packaging was beautiful!

NaomiH

Those 2 lipsticks are really similar to the photos posted on the instagram seller i was talking about! No filter and looks like the real thing. It just sucks that the other shade had a different name for the seller
I guess it's a possibility she could of somehow gotten a hold of some press samples and decided to sell them. Personally though, I'd say wait for the launch and just get it for the retail price directly from MAC to avoid any potential authenticity issues.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Initially, I just wanted Coupe D’Chic and Mystery Princess... but now I might end up with the lipsticks and glosses too.
sigh.gif