MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I started wearing make-up at 11 and even that's young, but I only got into MAC after turning 16. Am I reading correctly that 9 year olds and 5 year olds have MAC? That's ridiculous imo. I had my fair share of makeup but it looked more like this...

In other news, this is coming out in February?! That's so soon! Do we have any idea of the UK release date yet?

girlhaha.gif

Ana A

Wonder if this is going to be like the Rhianna launch complete with a waiting room?
th_roll1.gif

Those Buzzfeed readers better bring their A game- nobody stalks a MAC collection like a Specktrette!
I doubt it'll be too crazy considering the collection is kinda boring, I'm thinking people will be buying it for collection purposes. Honestly after Rihanna nothing scares me, if we survived that there's nothing they can throw our way that can possibly phase us.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I doubt it'll be too crazy considering the collection is kinda boring, I'm thinking people will be buying it for collection purposes. Honestly after Rihanna nothing scares me, if we survived that there's nothing they can throw our way that can possibly phase us.
werd.gif

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
My mom used to let me play with her makeup when I was around 5. I've always loved makeup, but I wasn't allowed to wear it in public until I was 15.

My 10-year-old is not really interested in makeup (yet), but my 5-year-old loves to play with mine and even made a video tutorial just for fun. I also have a 1-year-old who loves to destroy wear my lipsticks all over her hands and cheeks. Does that count?
girlhaha.gif

mkoparanova

I started wearing make-up at 11 and even that's young, but I only got into MAC after turning 16. Am I reading correctly that 9 year olds and 5 year olds have MAC? That's ridiculous imo. I had my fair share of makeup but it looked more like this...

In other news, this is coming out in February?! That's so soon! Do we have any idea of the UK release date yet?
6.03 in Harrods and 12.03 in the other stores :)

I started wearing makeup when I was 13 and I was using mainly Maybelline until I was 17. I agree with you that 5 and 9 year olds using MAC is ridiculous.

Marsha Pomells

6.03 in Harrods and 12.03 in the other stores :)  I started wearing makeup when I was 13 and I was using mainly Maybelline until I was 17. I agree with you that 5 and 9 year olds using MAC is ridiculous.
Well, there goes £60* of my birthday money on 12th March. *still need to look at my purple pigments this evening. Other its just Pretty Me Up and Little Black Bow

Marsha Pomells

How did you manage to estimate that? I look at US prices but it's cheaper over there so idk really
It would be cheaper to order it from the US, but won't have the money until end of the month. By the time I get paid my wages, the collection would've sold out online. Hence, why I'm waiting for the Harrods release. But, knowing me... I'll end up ordering from Selfridges or MAC website

Sandy072

Swatches: http://makeupbytiffanyd.blogspot.com/2015/02/mac-cinderella-swatches.html?m=1 And interesting note about the beauty powder being marked as silver dusk.

VixenwithFixens

I was thinking of really skipping this collection because it doesn't seem very WOC friendly.. I'd have a hard time pulling off most of this stuff :/

But in case I panic and everything sells out at Mac, will the department stores have this as well?