MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

Shars

same company imports Croatia & Serbia and soon Slovenia (Ljubljana)

forwarding service is a no go because of the taxes and customs
i used to purchase my LE collections from this seller on ebay
but the Toledo blush came out 15$ cheaper when i bought it here that it would if i bought it from the seller

thats what rly bugging me i dont wanna throw away my money especially because i will be buying the palette and the beauty powder and i dont want to overpay the ebay seller for alot of money
Ah okay. Does your Ebay seller usually have a lot of stock? Maybe you can wait it out and see if it'll come to where you are. Or maybe call the MAC corporate office in your region? Would you still pay customs duties if it comes from another EU state like UK or France?

DILLIGAF

And interesting note about the beauty powder being marked as silver dusk.
I know I said I was skipping this collection but I just got a good look at Pretty It Up Pigment. If it looks nothing like Makeup Geek Utopia then I will have to get at least that item from this collection.

mkoparanova

same company imports Croatia & Serbia and soon Slovenia (Ljubljana)

forwarding service is a no go because of the taxes and customs
i used to purchase my LE collections from this seller on ebay
but the Toledo blush came out 15$ cheaper when i bought it here that it would if i bought it from the seller

thats what rly bugging me i dont wanna throw away my money especially because i will be buying the palette and the beauty powder and i dont want to overpay the ebay seller for alot of money
I don't know why they don't understand that there is a market in Eastern Europe. All of the high end brands release only a few collections per year there and the number of items that they stock is always ridiculous. The fact that the limited editions sell out in hours and then hundreads of people go to the stores and ask about them is enough to make them consider their practice. The only result is that they are forcing people to start to order from the UK for example because it's so much easier to order online rather than to go to all of the stores and ask for something from a new collection and to receive a response like "sorry, we only got 10 lipsticks for the whole country"
sigh.gif

Bubek07

Ah okay. Does your Ebay seller usually have a lot of stock? Maybe you can wait it out and see if it'll come to where you are. Or maybe call the MAC corporate office in your region? Would you still pay customs duties if it comes from another EU state like UK or France?
i think the regional office is in hungary and i didnt find any contacts
the corporate office in Cro is a bunch of idiots that dont answer emails unless your a blogger -.-
plus the poor ladies at mac dont know anything since the place opened like 3 weeks ago, and if u asked all of em the same question u get a different answer from each
anything thats from EU i dont pay taxes since Croaita is in EU since last year
my ebay seller usually always has mac le collections but idk how much stock, and i dont want to ask them to reserve something for me if i might not buy it in the end

CrimsonQuill157

More swatches http://britishbeautyblogger.com/mac-cinderella-swatches/
Oh wow. I actually like Royal Ball in her swatch.

Also, I've just discovered that I need a peachy-ish highlighter to go with my peachy blushes and Coupe d'Chic might do the trick. Hmm.

ChosenOne

All these swatches are making me think about getting a lipstick after all, even though I'm generally not a fan of lustres. Oh, the decisions of a makeup (and Disney) addict!

singer82

Think it's just Royal Ball for me. Was going to get the BP but how would you wear this kind of BP? Def not a blush, too shimmery for all over, doesn't look like a highlighter. How is everyone else planning on using it?

Kaipie20

Found this on YouTube and thought it may be of interest. She certainly does a beautiful job with the products. :eyelove:
Yea something keeps pulling me into those shadows! and I like the beauty powder even though hers looked like the brown 1 but thanks 4 posting couldn't understand but I feel like I knew what was going on lol!!