MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

alexisweaver

I'm ashamed to admit that I'll be picking up items solely for the purpose of collecting.
th_loser.gif
Haha same pretty much! Those lipsticks won't look good on me at all, but I'm just collecting for the packaging.

MissPrisssy

I wish there was nail polish in this collection. I like the packaging but I would never use any of this stuff. I'm getting one brush and that's it.

Howards End

Sadly I'm going to skip. I just can't get excited over Lustres anymore and the packaging is too "little girl" for me lol. But I think MAC will bring in a new generation of younger customers with this collection, so that's good :)

NaomiH

Not sure if this has been posted as I haven't really been following this thread, but T has her round up and reviews. http://www.temptalia.com/round-mac-x-cinderella-collection-overview-thoughts

ramarose

I wish someone had been sent the brushes, I would love to see them. Maybe it's for the best.. Already have both

MandyVanHook

I don't know what I want from this collection. I know I want Evil Stepmother pigment, but beyond that, I'm still not sure. *edit* I forgot about Little Black Bow. I need it, too.