MAC x Hayley Williams (April 2013)

admmgz

CartoonChic, you're so sweet to do that for people. I love the teamwork here on Specktra :)

CartoonChic

CartoonChic, you're so sweet to do that for people. I love the teamwork here on Specktra
smiles.gif
Thank you. That's sweet of you to say.
bouquet.gif

bulbasaur359

Hopefully this will be up in an hour. I hate that 4-5am bullshit that sometimes happens. Really sux for a west coaster. I hope we all get some noise.

gildedangel

Stalking while writing a paper that's due tomorrow is harder than I thought haha. Hopefully this will go up within the hour so we don't have to stay up too late!

NaomiH

I wish MAC would be just a little bit more considerate of their customers and at least give us a roundabout time window of release or something so that people aren't having to stay up and stalk websites and suffer because of it the next day. Heaven forbid it's like the Archie collection again were people were staying up for like 48 hours waiting in vain and it went up at like 5pm cst.

MACupGrl

This waiting SUCKS!! I'm laying here with my ferret cuddled against me (who is asleep) debating on doing an ombre nail. hmmm..do-tee-do...bored....

Debbs

I want the es, that's it. I have my debit card by my bedside table and laptop in bed with me. If I should fall asleep before launch or it should sell out when I wake up I won't be too upset. I have On the Hunt Duo plus several variations of MA mes......but I would still like Daydreaming to meet her family!!!

gildedangel

The link to the collection now directs to the front page instead of refreshing the search page, looks like they are setting it up! :D

NaomiH

For a split second after I refreshed the thing changed and had Hayley's picture with the link to view the collection but when I clicked it it took me to the home page and now it looks like it did. Looks like they're getting ready!

hazyday

For a split second after I refreshed the thing changed and had Hayley's picture with the link to view the collection but when I clicked it it took me to the home page and now it looks like it did. Looks like they're getting ready!
Same thing happened to me!

Prettypackages

I want the es, that's it. I have my debit card by my bedside table and laptop in bed with me. If I should fall asleep before launch or it should sell out when I wake up I won't be too upset. I have On the Hunt Duo plus several variations of MA mes......but I would still like Daydreaming to meet her family!!!
is it similar to the on the hunt duo?